chapter 3

"well.... Mr president your wife hasn't been shot she's in a rehab" whispered the young nurse. My eyes bulge out of my head in shock with a gasped, I then turn to face bobby but he just sighed. Tear's began falling down my cheeks"oh poor Jackie what have they done to her" I thought to myself sobbing. She's suffering from Post traumatic stress disorder

It's a mental health condition that's triggered by a terrifying event" explain the nurse. I wanted to ask about John and Caroline and how they are doing but how am I supposed to do that and I can't talk?. Bobby seemed to understand the pain I'm going through so he began to tell me everything that was going back at home.

John, Caroline and their aunt Eunice are having a good time at the Kennedy compound, bobby told me that the children kept asking about me but he changed the subject respectfully without causing anyone to cry. We catch up on certain things well he was the talker and I was the listener I will nod my head in agreeance to what ever he was saying.

My mind was filled with image's of Jackie and how breaking she is. I felt tired so I went to sleep but a knock disturb me the person who walks through the door makes every bones in my body stop moving. It was a pretty blonde hair lady who seemed to be wearing a red polka dot dress when I saw the person clearly it was "princess grace of manco!"

"Are you alright?" She came over to me taking a grip of my hand. Which i nod

"I heard your father is admitted in the hospital after figuring out what happened to you