Dark era{2}

Third person's pov

Dazai took Eri to the pork to examine the body of the victim that is one of the member of an organization.

" Hirotsu-san!~~," Eri sat on top together with Dazai.

" Dazai-nii, stop playing~~," Eri whined and

" Okay~~~Here Hirotsu-san!," Dazai tossed the game boy to the older man.

" Hmm, Let's see here," Dazai examine the body, while Eri was sight seeing.

" Hirotsu-san," Dazai called out.

The game then ended.

" Aw it's fine, Hirotsu-san," Eri said. She conforted the older man.

" Have you recognize this?," Dazai asked.

" Hmm, a weapon thag existed older more than me," Hirotsu said.

" Alright, then, I will have to send Eri back to boss now, since her sight seeing is done here," Dazai said.

" Huh?!, I thought you were gonna take me to more places!," She whined.

" Now now, that's enough for today," He said and lifted her into his arms.

Eri' s pov

" Mori-san, were back!," I exclaimed and run to the older man's arms.

" Oh?, How quick," He said. " Dazai-nii wouldn't let me go with him anymore of this case," I said.

" that's because, you're a kid and kids should not know what I am doing right now," Dazai said with a frown.

" Hmmp!," I puff her cheeks.

" Alright, alright, Dazai-kun, you may go now," Mori said and told the boy.

" Eri-chan, cheer up now, it's more fun here you know!," Elise said.

" maybe," I said.

" Hmm, How about we visit Koyo-kun, I would think she would be glad to you, Dear," Mori said.

" Can we!?, Please," I said and give him a pleading look.

" Alright, I think I can't say no to that face," He said.

Third person's pov

They reach the woman's office and seeing her so peacfull, was a rare sight.

" Anee-san!," Eri chirp and went to the woman's lap.

" Oh?!? Eri?, what brings you here?," She asked.

" Just visiting," the child said.

" She wanted to go with Dazai on his mission, but he refused," Mori said as he entered the office with Elise.

" And Eri-chan was also very bored too, so we thought we could take her to a little walk," Elise said.

" Oh, I see," The woman said.

" Well, How about we take a walk to the mafia' s garden, seeing the cherry blossoms could take her mind off," Koyo said.

The two adults brought the two children outside.

" Wow!, The cherry blossoms are even pretty even in the night!," eri said.

" Hmm, you're right, they sure are beautiful at night," Mori said.

The two adults sat on the wooden bench, while the two girls were playing on the grass.

" it's good how Eri have evolve," Koyo said.

" Evolve??" The man asked.

" I will never forget the day where her eyes bear no light, it frigteen me, I'm glad she found happiness now," Koyo smiled, a genuinely smile.

" I too am glad as well," the port Mafia boss, for the first had felt warmness in this heart to a little girl who he have saved.