Chapter 7{ Bounty and meeting q}

Third person's pov

Eri opened her eyes and see herself in a fancy bedroom, she then gasped when she saw the things around her similar to what she had when she was with the mafia.

' Am I,' She saw a figure at the foot of the bed, grabbing the nearest thing to her. she threw successfully hitting the target.

" Ouch, Oh!, Eri-chan you're awake finally," An older looking man dressed in a black suit with a a black trench coat and long, almost knee-length maroon scarf he leaves hanging over his shoulders untied, also wearing white gloves.

" Mori-san!," Eri cried out and crawl towards the older man. clinging to his arm.

" Now, Now, I don't want to see tears, especially when it comes from my little flower," He said, pinching her cheeks gently.

" But mori-san, what about Fukuzawa-san?, does he know I'm here?," She asked.

Mori frowned in hearing the other man's name came from her mouth.

" He has, for now you shall stay here, there is 10 billion yen bounty on your head now and every organization is trying to get you," Mori said.

" Oh," Eri felt unsure about her feelings of being back to her childhood home.

" I hope you understand that the only thing I want for you is for you to be safe and unharmed," Mori said.

" Of course, I understand that, Mori-san," Eri said and hugged his waist. the man chuckled and patted her head.

" Thank you for understanding," He said. till his soft expression showed a disgusted one, " But you sure need a bath," Mori said.

" It sure is great to have you back, Sweetheart and my for just a few years you have grown," Koyo said as she fix the girl's dress

" and your still so smol," Koyo teased the twelve year old girl. making Eri blushed.

" I'm twelve years old!," Eri whined.

" But you still haven't changed at all," Koyo said and patted her head. Eri smiled and slipping her ankle sock and put on her black mary janes shoes.

" There, all clean and dressed," Koyo then tie her eye patch where her past scar laid and her miss-match eye.

" alright, I should get going now, be careful, little one," Koyo said as she turned away from the little girl.

Eri sighed as she walk through the walls of the port mafia headquarters. till she bump into somone.

she then heard a noise somewhere on one of the rooms around where she was.

she heard the noise getting louder and opened the door, revealing a young boy around her age, holding a strange looking doll.

" Hi, I'm Eri," She said.

" Eri?," The young teen asked, tilting his head, showing her a happy smile, " Hi, I'm q or yumeno Kyusako," He said.

" Wanna hang out?,"