Chapter 11{ Temporary alliance}

Third person's pov

Since the guild has already arrive at Yokohama for whatever purpose, For the first time, Mori Ougai trusted Q to be Eri's companion. despite his executive's demands.

" Eri, for now, Q will be your companion, since he will going out once in a while," Mori said to the small girl.

" What if the guild or my father will find us?," Eri asked. worried for her friend.

" The mafia will always be there, and we are in high alert since there is a threat in Yokohama.

" And I forgot to mention, the Armed detectve agency is ally for the time being," Mori finished.

" Okay, Mori-san," Eri said, until she heard the man whine.

" Eri-chan~!When are you gonna call me your dad or anything!?~" Mori whined, like he actually whine.

Eri blushed and cover her face.

" I'm still getting used to it," She said and ran out of the office and went directly to her room.

She close the door to her room and plop to her bed.

' Q is being released?, What if he can't control his ability yet?,' She thought and got up.

" I should get ready now," She muttered and went to her closet.

She gasped when there were a lot of lolita fashion dresses. ' I completely forgot that Mori-san mostly picks my clothes,' She thought.

Until something caught her eye.

It was a simple yet comfy clothing.

' maybe nii-chan got this for me,' She thought.

Eri's pov

I changed into a outfit consist with a long sleev polo, a black tie with a sweater over it, A skirt, white socks and black shoes.

and wore my black trench coat. unbuttoning it.

 unbuttoning it

I exit my room and went to Q's room, which was of course the dungeons, where he was lock away.

" Q?," I opened the door and saw him in the middle of the room with his doll.

" Q, Mori-san said you and I would be companions for the time being," I said.

" Companions?, I see, I know," He said in a low dangerous voice.

" Then, Let's play outside then!," He said and grab my hand pulling me out of the room and ran to outside of the port mafia building.

Third person's pov

" Boss, are you fine with this?, Q is a dangerous user of the port mafia," Chuuya said. being a mother he is.

" He could hurt Eri if he wants to," He continue, glancing to his boss like he grew two heads.

" I trust Eri and she is close with that boy," Mori said.

" I just want you and the others to observe them, observe their situation," Mori said. " If anything goes wrong," 

" Kill their opponents," The port mafia boss said. echoing the room.