Chapter 9{ " Oh no, he found me"}

Third person's pov

It has been a week since Eri stayed at the port mafia, though the bounty on her head was already lifted, Mori told the director of the armed detective agency that she would be safe from harm here at the mafia.

" Com'on, Eri, we have to get you bath now," Koyo place the girl in the tub with running water.

the girl was quite silent, which worry the woman.

" Eri, is everything alright?," Koyo asked.

Eri turned to the woman, representing a closed-eye smile.

" Of course, Ane-san," She said and wash the soap off her.

Koyo tied Eri's ribbon at the back of her dress and fixed her collar. The woman helped the girl wear her white tights and her shoes.

 The woman helped the girl wear her white tights and her shoes

Eri put back on her eye patch, tying is securely.

" Eri?, how long has it been since you last used your left eye?," Koyo asked.

" since the incident where Akutagawa-san tried to kidnapped Atsushi-nii," She said. she hissed quietly.

" I see, does it hurt?," Koyo rushed to the girl's aid.

Eri shooked her head. " No, it's fine, I need to find Mori-san, why do I have feeling something's gonna happen," Eri said and ran out of her room.

she passed the guards and bust into Mori's office.

" Eri, what have I told you about entering without knocking?," Mori asked sternly.

" Sorry, Mori-san, I just have a feeling something gonna happen," She said and continues to clutch to her left eye.

The older man's eyes softened, as he approached the young girl.

" Does your left eye hurt?," He asked.

" It hurts so much, it was fine a while ago or yesterday or the past days!, it just hurts!," Eri sobbed loudly. clutching to her eye.

" Shhh, shh it's alright, let's go to my clinic later and find out what's wrong, alright?," She nodded.

" Chuuya, bring this to your office, i'll sort them out after I treat Eri," Mori said and pick up the young girl.

Eri's pov( Dream)

huh, where am I?

Where's everyone?

Everything was black, i can't even see myself.

I tried to walk, when I felt a grip on my wrist.

I gasped and turned. seeing a man with blonde hair that was swift to the left, with cold blue-grey eyes staring to me.

it was my father.

" My dear, I need your power once again, would you mind letting use it again?," He asked, having a evil grin on his face.

No

" My dear, you would anything for your father right?," He took a step closer to me.

No

tears were dripping from my eyes.

" God dammit, do you want your mother to be insane forever?!, don't you see, I'm doing this for our family!," He said, he then use his other hand to grip on my chin. forcing me to look up to his cold eyes.

it made me rememeber those horror memories.

the lab

everything before the mafia

" ERI!, BE AN OBIDIENT DAUGHTER FOR ONCE AND GIVE ME YO-

"  NO!," My eyes were opened, i looked around and noticed I was in Mori-san's clinic.

' Why do I always have to get this?,' I thought and sobbed quietly.

I heard the door opened and saw Mori-san in his doctor's coat and attire.

" You alright?, I heard you scream my dear?," He asked and approached the bed.

i flinched and look away.

" Is there something wrong?," He asked.

" Don't let him take me away from you, from everyong!," I jumped into his arms and sobbed loudly.

" Whoever it is, I won't let them get you, that was the promise I made to myself, when I found out Dazai saved you," He said and stroke my hair gently.

' It's so warm, it's so different from those days,' I thought and close my eyes to sleep.