Avengers 4

Loki is walking in his cell, suddenly he stops and turns around.

He says that there aren't many people who can sneak up on him.

Natasha tells him he figured they'd come.

Loki says after whatever tortured Fury could concoct, they'd appear as friends and he'd cooperate.

"Did he?" 

Natasha says she wants to know what he's done to Clint and William.

Loki says that he's expanded their minds.

Nikolai and Clint actually growled at the screen

Natasha walks forward and asks what happens to Clint and Williams's minds once he's won.

Loki asks if this is love.

Natasha says that loves is for children and she owes him a debt.

Molly smirked, seemed she didn't love her children then

"Why did you say that once he won?" a Hufflepuff asked but Molly smirks "Isn't it obvious she wanted him to win." her family look at her in shock, the Avengers giving her murderous looks "Molly, shut up." Arthur snaps under his breath, his wife giving him the evil eye

Loki walks backwards to sit on the bench and asks her to tell him about it.

Natasha, Anastasia and Nikolai contemplates for a moment, whether she should tell him or not. She sits down on a nearby chair and says that before they worked for SHIELD they made a name for theirselves. She says that they have a specific skill set and that they didn't care who they used it for or on. She says that they got on SHIELDS radar in a bad way, and Clint was sent to kill them but he made a different call.

:Natasha contemplates for a moment, whether she should tell him or not. She sits down on a nearby chair and says that before she worked for SHIELD she made a name for herself. She says that she has a specific skill set and that she didn't care who she used it for or on. She says that she got pn SHIELDS radar in a bad way, and Clint was sent to kill her but he made a different call.

"Wait so he was sent to kill you and your kids, because you were all well-known assassins, but he didn't and now you guys are all good friends."  Lily asks in shock. Harley shrugs "All great friendships involve wanting to kill each other apparently, Anastasia and Henry were always shooting each other during the year before the Civil War and they're good friends."

Loki asks what she'll do if he vows to spare him.

Natasha says that she won't let him out.

"You were saying bitch?" Toni asks Molly

Loki says he likes this, Natasha's world in the balance but she bargains for one man and a boy.

Natasha shakes her head and says that regimes fall everyday and that they tend not to weep over it because they're Russian before backtracking and saying that they were Russian.

Loki asks her what they are now.

Natasha says it isn't complicated. She says they have red in her ledger and they'd like to wipe it out.

Loki asks if they can.

Loki asks if they can wipe out that much red. He reminds them of S ão Paulo and the hospital fire and says that Clint and William told him everything. Natasha. Anastasia and Nikolai's eyes widened.