Avengers-1

Stephen Strange stood up as he felt the entire hall look at him "Now that everyone has finished eating I think we should start the next movie, as the giant screen appeared in front of the hall "But before we do that we have some people to welcome."

He waves his hands before three portals appear and 2 men and a woman fall through them, Natasha stands up as she recognizes them "Fury? Hill?" Natasha asks and the two focus on her "Agent Romanoff where the hell are we?" Fury demands

However the third person, a male around Nikolai's age focus on Clint "Dad!" William yells and runs to hug his father, the two embracing "I missed you." William mutters as Clint hugs him tightly. William notices Nikolai watching them and goes to hug him "What the hell Nikolai, where the hell did you go? You just vanished on me." William says and Nikolai looks uncomfortable, before Strange tells William that all his question will be answered.

Soon after the groups were back in their spots, with Fury and Maria by the Romanoffs and William sitting between Clint and Nikolai

The tesseract is shown. The Other is speaking, he says that the tesseract has been awakened and that its on a human world. He says that the humans would wield its power but their ally knows it power better and that he is ready to lead. He hands Loki the scepter then says that the Chitauri will follow him.

"That is one ugly mother fucker." a Slytherin fourth year mutters to her friends

Thousands of Chitauri are preparing for battle. He says that the world will be Loki's and the universe will be his and says that the humans can't do anything but burn.

The students and teachers felt a chill as those words were spoken

A helicopter flies over a SHIELD base. Someone over a PA says that the evacuation orders been confirmed. Agents are fleeing the premises.

Coulson and William watches as a helicopter lands, Maria and Fury step out of it. Fury asks how bad it is.

Coulson says that they don't know.

"Very bad." 

They enter the building. Coulson says that Selvig read an energy surge from the tesseract 4 hours ago.

Fury says that NASA didn't authorize Selvig to test phase.

Coulson says that Selvig wasn't testing it and that he wasn't even in the room.

"What's NASA?" Lucius Malfoy asks

"The National Aeronautics and Space Administration." Bruce says

Not wanting to seem ignorant Lucius nods "Oh yes that. Muggles so behind us what a pity." Nikolai sneers at him "If you knew what it was why'd you asks blondie?"

Coulson says that it was a spontaneous advancement.

Maria asks if it just turned itself on.

Fury asks what the energy levels are. Scientists are packing up their things.

Coulson says that they're getting higher and that Selvig couldn't stop it and that they ordered evacuation.

Fury asks how long until everyone is out.

Coulson says it should be clear in the next 30 minutes.

Fury tells him to do better.

"They're trying their best already." Molly says

"Are you fucking stupid? The Tesseract could have exploded and killed everyone there." Anastasia snaps, glaring at the woman