Iron Maiden 2-1

Toni's voice over repeats the last some lines from her speech. She says that she'll stick to the cards because its been a while since she's been in front of an audience.

"And yet you didn't stick to the cards." Molly says in disapproval

She says that there's been speculation that she was involved in the events from the freeway and rooftop.

"Didn't we already see this?" Charles asks his twin who nods

Christine asks if she expects them to believe that it was a bodyguard who just happened to be there despite the fact that she hates bodyguards and that the bodyguard happened to be equipped with stark level tech.

"This is why I didn't stick to the cards, they would have seen through it." Toni says

"Because you're a terrible liar." Nikolai suggested

The scene shows a view of snowy rooftops. 'Moscow' Appears on the screen. Toni says she knows it's confusing but it's one thing to question the validity of the story and another to insinuate that she's a superhero. The 'I am Iron Maiden' press conference is on a TV.

Anton Vanko is shown lying in a bed.

"Who's that?" someone asks

"Anton Vanko."  Toni says

He calls out for Ivan and Vanya while coughing.

Ivan walks over to him and helps him sit up and tells him, In Russian, that he should be where Toni is.

"Oh god it's that asshole." Henry says, groaning at the sight of Ivan.

Ivan says not to listen to it, he then apologizes and says the only thing he can give Ivan is his knowledge, then he dies. Ivan has tears in his eyes.

"I'd feel bad if he didn't try to kill me and my kids." Toni mutters

Ivan is shown building his own arc reactor with his fathers blue prints. Pictures of different newspapers and magazines adorn the walls of the room. Ivan's arc reactor starts glowing, he chuckles.

"This isn't good." Remus says

AC/DC' shoot to thrill starts playing. '6 months later appears on the screen. Toni, in the Iron Maiden suit, jumps out of a plane, flies through the roof of a building and lands on a stage. There is a group of women behind her, dancing. Something comes up from the floor of the stage to disassemble the suit.

"That's one way to make an entrance." Ron says

Toni says that it's good to be back and asks the crowd if they missed her.

Someone in the audience tells her to blow something up.

"Um." Lily says

"Why would you yell something like that?" Remus asks

Toni repeats the question and says that she already did that.

"True." Henry says, nodding

She then says that she's not saying that the world is enjoying its long period of uninterrupted peace. She says that she's not saying that from the shadows of captivity never has a greater phoenix metaphor been personified. 

Molly scowls at the woman. She was far to arrogant for her liking

She then says that she's not saying that Uncle Sam can relax on a lawn chair and sip iced tea because she hasn't come across anyone man enough to fight her on her best day.