Part 28 - Better Now

Start from the beginning

"I love how wet you are for me" he says, curling his fingers inside of you.

"Oh my God" you grip his hair tightly and arch your back.

Tony moans against your skin and leaves a few love bites behind. In the meantime, his fingers are reminding you of how magical it is being pleased by him. Your heart rate is off the charts and his pace is as fast as it needs to be to have you panting.

"That's iiiiit" you gasp and release yourself for the first time after a while.

He slowly removes his fingers and brings them in his mouth to taste you. He hasn't forgotten the way you taste, he could never. He simply wants to feel that taste all over his tongue for one more time.

"I love you" he confesses again and turns on his side to look at you and connect your lips.

You smile and kiss him back, but you don't just stop there. You move your hands lower and easily undo his belt and zipper. You can feel how hard he is and you try to help by removing his pants and boxers. His eyes roll back just by the slightest of your touch and they are completely lost when you take off the last pieces of both your clothes.

"F*ck" he whispers when you sit on his lap.

Your wet slit is in touch with his erection and you absolutely love grinding against it. His hands grab your hips tightly and get even stronger once you lift your hips and sit back down, taking him inside you as you do so.

"Baby" he moans.

You move up and down, slower at first but faster as time goes by. The two of you lock eyes and make the feeling even more intense. You hold him by his chest for support and after some moments you lean down and he pulls you in for hot kiss. He is so passionate with it, there's no doubt that he's much more emotional tonight than usual.

"That's so good, oh God" he groans but kind of sounds like he's struggling.

You kiss his neck and keep on riding him as fast as you can. You love the way his curve feels inside of you and the spots that it's hitting. Tony's grip though gets so rough on you but you soon realise the reason. You feel his hot release inside of you which takes you by surprise considering he usually lasts significantly longer than this time.

"I'm sorry" he says with a bit of shame.

"It's okay, don't worry about it" you give him a kiss and get on your feet.

"It's-it's, um, it's been a while" he covers his face with the palm of his hand.

"You haven't slept with anyone?" you ask in shock. You definitely weren't expecting this.

"No, have you?" he asks you seriously.

"No" you shake your head and disappear from his eyesight to enter the bathroom.

"I only wanted to be with you" he says.

"Is sleeping with other women fun only when you're cheating on me?" you ask sarcastically.

You use the toilet, wash your hands and still there's no reply from his side. You are about to go back to the bedroom and ask what's wrong but he appears in front of you in the bathroom.

"I'm sorry" he says, standing right in front of your body.

"I know, it was just a joke. The painful truth but still a joke" you rest your hand on his chest.

"I'll never do you wrong again, baby. I love you so much" he rests his forehead against yours and closes his eyes.

"I love you, too" you wrap your arms around his neck and bring your lips to his.

"And I also love that heated floor of yours" you giggle.

"See? I knew you'd like the heat" he giggles with you.

"Thank you" you smile.

"Starting now, I'm proving myself to you. That disaster earlier doesn't count" he says with determination and spins you around.

You're now standing between his naked body and the counter. The mirror in front of you is allowing you to see Tony behind your back. He bends his knees and you help him by bending your body so that he can enter you easier.

"Oh, yeah, much better" he speaks during his first few thrusts.

"F*ck, Tony, you're so big" you gasp and try to hold onto anything.

Apparently, your comment gave him more confidence and now his thrusts are even harder. He reaches so deep and with the best possible way into you that you can't stop making random loud noises. His hands on your lower waist are keeping you in place so that he can slam again and again as deep as possible. You're loving this, every single second of it.

"You're f*cking gorgeous" he groans.

You feel your insides burning, begging for your orgasm to be set. Tony's doing everything right to help you with that. His perfect thrusts, his sexy groans, his one hand pulling your hair just like he knows you love it. It doesn't take long for you to feel that huge pressure building up.

"Yes, Tony, don't stop... DON'T STOP" you end up yelling.

You've lost control of yourself by now. Your legs are too tired to hold you, your words are lost and your voice is only there to scream. Your eyes are rolling as far back as possible and creating tears that roll down your cheeks. You stretch your arm and hold his strongly just before climaxing and he gets the message.

"Do it, love, let me feel you" he groans.

You let your body relax and breathe out heavily once you've reached your limits. He can feel you stretching around him and he enjoys just as much as you do the feeling of you releasing yourself around him. He only needs a few more seconds himself and he shoots his orgasm just as deep as last time.

He senses your weakness and that's why he places a very sweet and soft kiss on the back of your neck before pulling you a bit backwards in his arms for a hug. He's totally supporting you with his body so that you don't lose your balance. His arms are wrapped around your body and the image in the mirror is wonderful. You smile as you look at the both of you and he does the same, also leaving a kiss on your cheek.

"That was definitely so much better" you chuckle.

He laughs and spins you around to face him. Then he lifts you in the air and places you on a bench to relax as he prepares the bathtub for a warm relaxing bath.