"That's yours, right?" Stella heard pornstache's voice again, she looked to her left to see him standing in front of Carl with his gun in hand. The man leaned in closer when he didn't answer, "yeah, it's yours." The man flicked Carls hat, Stella's eyes were fixated on the man and if looks could kill, pornstache would be six feet under.

"Okay," the man started as he stood up straighter, "let's get her down and get you all on your knees. Lots to cover." The group all gently placed Maggie down and helped her to kneel down, Eugene was grabbed and brought over to the line.

Pornstache made his way over to Stella's father, "I'm gonna need you on your knees." Rick looked around before his eyes landed on his son and daughter, the pair were stood together, finding small amounts of comfort in each others presence.

The group all hastily got down to their knees, Stella looked to her right to see her father shaking. She'd never seen him this scared, that worried her the most because she knew it meant that he had no plan.

"Dwight," pornstache yelled. Dwight answered with a small, "yeah."

"Chop-chop." Porn man ordered. Stella watched on as Dwight made his way over to a van and unlocked the back door before pulling it open.

"Come on, you got people to meet." He spoke to someone, seconds later a bloodied Daryl was harshly pulled out of the truck and brought over to the lineup. Stella let out a relieved breath to see that the man was alive.

Michonne, Rosita and Glenn were also pulled out and shoved to the ground. Stella caught Daryl's eye and the man mouthed 'I love you' as he looked at the girl. Stella smiled and mouthed it back before Simon spoke again.

"All right!" He actually sounded excited, "we got a full boat. Let's meet the man." He approved before knocking on the RV door. The group waited in anticipation for who was about to come out, each of them either shaking or sweating from nervousness.

Seconds went by then the door unlocked and a skinny, lanky guy stepped out. He was clad in black boots, greyish jeans, a black leather jacket and a red scarf and he had black hair and a salt and pepper beard. He also had a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire slung over his shoulder.

Despite the fact that this was the situation the man had put them in, Stella couldn't help but think that he was handsome.

"Pissing our pants yet?" The man jeered as he made his way over to the group, "boy, do I have a feeling we're getting close. Yep, it's gonna be pee-pee pants city here real soon." He continued as he stalked his way down the lineup, eyeing each member before moving onto the next. However, his eyes lingered on Stella a little longer than the others. He smirked before turning away.

"Which one of you pricks is the leader?"

"It's this one." Pornstach spoke, pointing at Rick. "He's the guy."

"Hi. You're Rick, right. I'm Negan." The man, Negan spoke as he stood over the scared man. "And I do not appreciate you killing my men. Also when I sent my people, to kill your people, for killing my people, you killed more of my people. Not cool, not cool. You have no idea how not cool that shit is, but I think you're gonna be up to speed shortly. Yeah." Negan spoke with a nod.

"You are so gonna regret crossing me in a few minutes. Yes you are!" The man jeered, Stella watched as her father swallowed thickly, sweat dripping down his face.

"You see, Rick, whatever you do, no matter what, you don't mess with the new world order. And the new world order is this and it's really very simple, so even if you're stupid, which you may very well be, you can understand it. You ready? Here goes, pay attention" Negan quizzed almost teasingly as he held the bat straight out near Ricks head.