"Absolutely not!" The Shikikan shouts.

Kohaku ignores him and looks to the only Carrier in the room. "Enterprise? Look, I have a Yorktown plushie." Kohaku pulled out a plushie from nowhere and wiggled it in front of Enterprise, who stared between him and the plushie.

Enterprise grits her teeth *Mumble*

"What was that, Enterprise?" Kohaku smiles at her in victory.

"Louder, please," Koahku yips, causing Enterprise to tense in anger, knowing he can damn well hear her with those twitching fox ears. 

"...How...much..." Enterprise asks quietly, clenching her fists in shame and embarrassment, looking up at him for a few moments with a blush and a pout.

" Enterprise asks quietly, clenching her fists in shame and embarrassment, looking up at him for a few moments with a blush and a pout

"100 Gems," Kokaku answers swiftly. 

"100?! That's ridiculous! It's a scam!" Shikikan shouts.

"It's one of a kind, Plushie!" Kohaku defends. Looking insulted. 

"As if the Grey Ghost would buy somthi-" Shikian was cut off.

"Fine! I'll buy it..." Enterprise blushes in embarrassment, and Belfast giggles. 

Kohaku passes the Plushie to Enterprise, who doesn't meet his eye and glares hard at the floor instead. She snatches it from his hand and pulls it to her chest. 

"I'll transfer the Gems to your ship." Enterprise quickly rushes out of the room, followed swiftly by an amused Belfast, leaving the three males alone. 

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Why are you really here, Kohaku" Admiral asks, folding his arms. 

Kohaku sighs as his fox ears flatten and his mood drops in the room. His fox tails go still.

"*Sigh* I heard Yorktown's health has worsened, so I'm here to repair the structural damage to her, with or without permission." 

Koahku is being honest with the Admiral for once. Normally he would do anything for an advantage, but he heard of Yorktown's worsening condition. He will ask for payment, of course, but he would still help her regardless; these two men didn't need to know that tho. 

He is still trying to find a way to help Amagi, and He cannot get close to the Battlecruiser due to Kaga and Akagi. After the war between Azur Lane and Crimson Axis, he discovered that the Akagi and the Sirens might have killed his sister if not for the Royal Navy maids. That he was struggling to forgive and certainly not forget. 

"And how much will this cost us" Shikikan mocks him. 

"More than you can afford," Kohaku smirks at the man earning a glare.

Kohaku looks at the Admiral. "All I need is a few weeks to figure out the issues and repair her, I will need supplies for when I leave after I finish, and you can throw in some wisdom cubes and Gems if you like!" 

"No! Not happening," Shikikan starts.

"Deal" Admiral looks at Kohaku searchingly. 

"Admiral! You can't be serious." Skikikan looked at the Admiral, shocked. 

"I'm very serious," Admiral stated.

"Thank you, Admiral" Kohaku bows politely with a smile. 

"Come back tomorrow, and we'll work out the details, stay in port, understood," Admiral commanded.

Koahku rolls his eyes and chirps. "Yes, sir!" He leaves the room swiftly with a smirk that neither man can see. 

After Kohaku leaves the room, the Shikikan turns to the Admiral worriedly. "I hope you know what you're doing. You know he's dangerous!" 

"I know, but I want Yorktown to recover like everyone else on this base and not get scrapped. Eagle Union is currently very unhappy with the lack of response from the Admiralty regarding her. I can't imagine what Enterprise will do if they decide to scrap her sister." 

"And Kohaku is the best option?" Shikikan looks unhappy. 

"He's a repair ship. It is in his essence to help his fellow Kansen. We may get scammed, but if Yorktown recovers because of it, so be it!" Admiral states firmly. 

"Let's hope our resources can handle his demands then" Skikikan shakes his head in dismay. 

"Who would you rather have... an angry Enterprise or an angry Kohaku..." Admiral hits it home.

"We would survive neither..." Shikikan shudders. 

"No, we wouldn't."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done!

Another short chapter; I'm struggling for time at the moment. 

We see a cute side of Enterprise that's not just her glaring at us. 

Why is Kohaku so dangerous, I wonder.

Zero-