"You know that reminds me, Freya, you'll need one of these," Fred stated with a wink.

                "I'll need what?" I asked, walking over to them as they looked at the garter belts.

                "This," Fred held one up to me.

                "No thanks, I don't think so," I laughed.

                Fred raised an eyebrow, "don't you know what happens at weddings?"

                "Never been to one, have you?"

                Harry and Ron paused, having possibly sensed what Fred was getting at, "Freya a woman throws her flowers to her bridesmaids right?" I nodded, "did you ever think that a guy throws something for his groomsmen?"

                Everything clicked and I backed away quickly, "we won't be having any of that," Ron and Harry burst out laughing as my cheeks flamed red. Fred started laughing as he put them down, I scowled before turning back to the task at hand. "Help me or I promise to take all day out of spite!"

                That's when I noticed a simple dress with just a single blue ribbon, when I pulled it out for further inspection I saw that the top was designed as a breathable, strapless corset that was tied with a sapphire blue ribbon in the back. It wasn't stiff and had silver flowers woven into the material around the waist line, it was simple and flowed from the hips down to the floor in big flowing layers.

                "Boys! I think I found something!" I called over to them, apparently Fred had found the tiaras.

                I tapped Fred on the shoulder, trying to not laugh as Fred turned to me with a bright pink tiara on his head, "sit in those three chairs right there, I'm going to put this on. I'll be right out," instructed them.

                The boys sat accordingly as I went to change, putting on the dress was a different story. The skirt actually was removable from the top, it had built-in padding which added a cup size to my chest when properly tied and the ribbon went all the way to my knees. The skirt itself fell to just above my feet, enough for me not to trip in it when walking or dancing. I grinned, was it possible that this was my dress?  Taking a few tentative steps, I walked back over to the boys, all three wore identical faces of pure amazement.

                "Freya...that looks..."

                "Is it bad?" I questioned as they stared in silence.

                They all shook their heads, "it's incredible," Ron commented.

                "George may have a heart attack when he sees you," Fred nodding approvingly.

                I didn't feel like a princess in this dress, I felt like a queen with how it hugged me.

                I grinned and turned to the mirror behind me, they were right! "Well, I'm sold," I grinned before turning around and changing back. Now all that was left were the bridesmaid dresses which would be blue, just like the ribbon.

                "If you three tell George anything about this dress, I will murder you," I warned them as we left the shop.

*George's POV*

                I was getting married in three months, god how time has gone by. There was nothing more I wanted than to marry Freya but to know that it was soon scared me, I want to marry her. I do, but I may have cold feet, every time I wake up I feel different—happy, sad, excited, or completely anxious. Today I'm happy, I'm marrying a stunningly attractive girl and all seems well. I look downright awful though, I've spent countless hours trying to put together the catering or even just the seating arrangements. Freya had agreed to the Weasley sized reception so long as I promised her a small ceremony, but last night I realized something that would make everyone happy in the end. The seating was almost done, but arranging how the tent will look was a challenge.