Little Miss Achiever G!P

Start from the beginning

"I understand Ms. Park." I replied and she dismisses me.

My friends dropped their jaws seeing my grades.

"How is this even possible for a human being to pull off these outstanding scores???" Sana asks and we chuckled.

"Maybe you'd also get those high scores if you weren't so busy chasing after me." Tzuyu told her.

"Yah! Then maybe if you'd just date me now so I might be inspired to get these scores." the snake replied and clung on Tzuyu as always making the tall girl roll her eyes in annoyance.

Momo and I shook our heads, "You should probably get home now Mina, I'm sure you'd get that new bag as soon as you show your card to your mom. We'll see you soon. Congrats again." she said and hugged me.

I nodded and said goodbye to all my friends then left the school.

I waited until the bus arrived that directly takes me home.

My heart races as I get closer and closer to my house thinking of how I should tell daddy what I want.

Suddenly the bus stops and I took a deep breath, I saw my daddy's car in front of the house meaning she got home early from work.

I went in and remove my shoes to replace them with my home slippers, "I'm home!" I announced.

My daddy suddenly got out of the kitchen with an apron on. Underneath she was wearing a plain shirt and sweatpants but she still looked so attractive.

"Oh Mina you're just in time, go wash up and I'll finish cooking dinner in no time." She sight with a bright smile and went to hug me.

It made my heart flutter but to her, it was only a motherly affection.

I went into my room now with a heavy sigh, but I just held my chin up still in the hope I'd get what I would ask from daddy.

I took a bath and after that, I put on my new pajama set I just bought last week, it's made of silk and the top was a sleeveless type of piece that almost exposes my cleavage, I didn't mind wearing any bra since I'm just at home anyway.

"Mina! Dinner is ready!"  I heard her call out so I went out now.

I clearly so her freeze as she saw what I was wearing when I entered the dining area.

She looked away with shaky eyes and cleared her throat, "Come l-let's eat." she even stuttered, that's not usual of her.

As we ate it was quiet but she kept giving me pieces of meat when there was none left in my bowl, she couldn't look me in the eye, why?

After eating dinner I helped her out in cleaning the table and washing plates even when she insisted she could do it on her own.

When we were done we went to the living room now to have our usual mother-and-daughter bonding time every Friday night.

The silence and awkwardness between us died down when she started to ask me what movie we should watch and sat on the couch.

That's when I showed her my card and she put her arm around my shoulders as I sat down beside her.

She smiles and rubs my shoulder, "I'm not surprised, and you know I'm always proud of you right?"

I just nod and gave her a smile.

"So...what do you want Mina? Tell me." She finally asked me.

I got goosebumps and I could feel my heart pound so fast.

I looked at her closely in the eyes, I suddenly straddled her, placed my arms around her neck, and pulled her in for a kiss.

Her lips were warm and very soft I could feel my knees weaken from the contact.