💜Say yes!!💜

• Say yes to me and set me free •

_____________________________

Y/n's pov-

"Be careful for yourself" as soon he said those words I immediately looked at him and gave him a hesitant nod. I saw him looking at me from head to toe but my eyes widened when I realised how my state is right now. I immediately stood straight and calmed myself.

I looked down at myself and saw my favourite white frock was now dusty brown and my bag was torn already and the flowers were crushed. I combed my hair with my hand smiling nervously. I looked down and clutched those flowers tightly in my palm.

"I am sorry for this" I murmured slowly but not getting any reply from him I looked at him and saw him already looking at me, his gaze was so intense that it made nervous as hell. I looked everywhere but him.

"I like lavenders though" I heard him saying,my eyes widened when I saw him looking at me but this time with a sly smirk on his face. I quickly hide those flowers behind my back and smiled nervously.

"Eh! I request you to not to tell this to my mother" I pleaded him because if mom got to know this, I am gone for sure. He raised his one eyebrow at me.

"If she got to know this, I myself don't know what she will do" I explained joining my hands inform of him. He looked at me for a few seconds. But his reply totally shocked me.

"What am I getting in return?" He said in his deep husky voice making me feel cold and he is too tall for me to look at him which was making me feel so small in front of him but I collected myself and looked up at him.

"Please let's sit somewhere first then we will talk about it" I know I will be rejected, I must be looking like some immature kid in front of his eyes but I can at least convince him not to tell about this to my mother. I just can't let my mom know how I messed up things this bad, she seemed to be too excited about this.

He eyes was now amused.

I guestured him to follow me and to my luck he did. We walked near a table and
I motioned him to take a seat. We both sat opposite to each other. I smiled nervously at him and kept my bag and flowers at my table.

"Please Mr.kim I request you not to tell this to my mother" I rapped nervously.

But still he was looking at me blankly ,why is he not saying anything. God! What do I have to do to make him speak. For the moment we met he was continuously gaping at me and not uttering something else than a cold reply.

Now I was getting frustrated with this behaviour of his. He look is making me annoyed but I can't shout, what if he gets mad and tells all this to my mother. so I decided to stay calm and explain him more.

"Please Mr.kim please, my mom will not kill me if she got to know this was the reason I got rejected" I said and saw him looking at me confused.

"And who said you are getting rejected" he said making me look at him with my wide eyes unknowingly my cheeks turned red I looked down and chewed my lower lips because I stomach did a thing.

"I -umm-so you won't tell this right?" I said with my pleading eyes but again he was looking at me with bored eyes or more like he was thinking something. I sighed and looked down being disappointed.

"Hmm" he said making me look towards his direction, my eyes lit up and I smiled brightly, now I am safe!.

"Thank you for this and now let me do something in return too" I said and looked around and called a waitress.