💜First Glance💜

𝙊𝙝! 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪<3

______________________________________

Author's pov

"Come on hurry up we won't listen to any of your excuses " The person from the other side of the phone said with the irritated tone.

"Yeah! I am coming in just a few hours" Said the person who was sitting in his cabin.

"No, be here by half an hour otherwise you know her" He said getting more irritated making the person sitting on the next side to sigh.

"Okay! I will be there" The person sitting on his chair said while rubbing his temple with his index and middle finger and he cut the call and rested his head on his seat and closed his eyes. After a few seconds he opened his eyes and with a huge sigh he stood up from his seat and made his way out of his cabin. Soon a man came in his view fixings his glasses with some files in his hands.

"Mr.kim you said-" His words got cut off with a deep husky voice making him silver.

"Give me these reports tomorrow" The man said making the poor guy to nod and moved aside giving the king to go on his way. While watching him coming out of his cabin everyone bow at him and greeted him but he just kept his poker face as usual. He reached to his car in the parking and a man was there who opened the door as he saw him coming.

"Good evening Mr. Kim" The man who opened the car's door bowed and greeted his master.

"Hmm" He said in a deep husky voice making the man next to him silver. The man closed the door and quickly took his seat and started the engine.

The car ride was smooth everything was quite but the man sitting inside the car was totally disturbed by his thoughts. He just quietly gazed at the scene outside of the window. The orange shade of cloud were roaming as if they were happy with their freedom. The sun was ready to hide itself leaving a beautiful shade of dark red colour. The birds were chirping and wind started to blow more softly but it all soon started to fade, noises of car honks and people's talking voices started to come making the person sitting inside the car to sigh.

He was getting annoyed sitting amid the noise as it was the red light time. He looked outside the window and he saw how all the people were busy in their world, he saw a how mother was holding her two daughters hand securely while crossing the road and how an old lady was selling flowers and how some teenager boys were chit chatting while enjoying their soft drinks.

He was busy looking outside the window but soon a phone call interrupted him making his sigh. He took the phone from his pocket and by looking at the caller id, he received it after five rings.