💜meeting💜

• Everytime I hold a pen,I write you all mine•

I write you all mine•

___________________________________

Author's pov

Everyone was clapping and cheering while the couple was cutting the cake.
They feed each other cake and posed for some family photos together.

"Y/niie have you seen there is chocolate fountain also" Said jack making y/n eyes to widened.

"What? Where? " Y/n asked out of excitement.

"There near the bar counter" Said jack pointing towards that area.

"Umm what are we waiting for? let's go"said y/n and both of them was ready to go until.

" Where are you both going? " Asked y/n's mother making y/n to sigh.

"Mom, there is chocolate fountain and I am going there with jack" Said y/n making her mom to nod.

"Okay then let's go" Said jack and they both made their way towards that fountain.

Y/n and jack reached their only to get shocked. They saw a variety of cup cakes, chocolate drinks, sweets, candies and everything which can make someone's day. Their mouth watered watching those tasy sweets.

"Idiot! Close your mouth you are embarrassing me" Said jack making y/n to close her mouth and glare at him.

"Shut up! And let's eat-" Y/n's words got cut off with a sweet tone.

"Hii y/niie" Y/n turned around and saw jisoo carrying yura in her arms.

"Umm Hello Mrs. Kim" Y/n said with a smile .

"So you also like sweet things?" Asked jisoo making y/n to nod shyly.

"Yeah! She becomes a witch if anyone eats her share" Said jack with a scoff making y/n to glare at him and jisoo and yura to chuckle.

"Mrs.kim ignore him, he always speaks trash" Y/n said and they both glared at each other and both jisoo and yura laughed at them.

"Call me unnie" Said jisoo with a smile.

"Umm, okay unnie" said y/n and laughed.

(Unnie is a word used by a younger female to address an older female sister or siblings, in Korean)

"Hey! noona" A voice gained thier attention.

(Noona is word used by a younger male to address older female sister or siblings, in Korean)

"Chim, where is jin I am trying to find him" Said jisoo.

"He must at the bar with joonie and all hyungs" Said jimin.

(Hyung is term used by an younger male to address older male brother or siblings, in Korean)

"Oh! I will go and see him, it's getting late we should have dinner" Said jisoo making jimin to nod.