Calm Down!

[Yeonjun's POV]

After a night in Chaewon's mom's house, Chaewon and I had breakfast before saying farewell to mother. I did a good job helping Chaewon getting over the hate she's been receiving. I've trusted that Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Kai also helped everyone feel better. However... Soobin called me, it doesn't really feel like Yena is getting any better. We arrived back at the dorm and we quickly knocked on the door. The door opened revealing Minju and Beomgyu.

"Chaewon unnie! Yeonjun oppa! I-It's really bad..." Minju said.

"How serious is it!?" I asked.

"She claims she's hearing voices in her head!" Beomgyu said.

"Voices?" Chaewon said confused.

"I know it's confusing, but you're her brother so you know her the most!" Minju said.

"Where's Soobin?" I asked.

"He's inside, we've tried multiple methods to calm Yena noona down but they aren't working..." Beomgyu said. Chaewon and I walked inside the dorm, this time we've got to see Chaeyeon noona and Yuri present.

"Yeonjun! Chaewon! Where have you guys been?" Chaeyeon noona asked.

"We were at eomma's house for a day," Chaewon said.

"Yena unnie is in her room," Yuri said.

"Alright thanks Yuri," I said. I walked to her room and opened the door. I found Yena crying on her bed.

"Yena?" Yena opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Y-Yeonjun hyeongje..." Yena said. She slowly got up and hugged me. I've never seen her so distraught ever... "I-I can't take it anymore... I'm having n-nightmares a-about this whole o-ordeal. Some people were also criticizing you too..."

"I'm sorry I let those get to you... How about we go visit mom?"

"I-I'm s-scared... What would she think of me?" she asked.

"Yena! If anything bad happened to any of us, who would be the first ones to step in and protect us?" I asked.

"O-Our family..."

"Exactly! Come on Yena, I don't like this anymore than you do. You can't just be like this forever! We can bring Soobin too for extra company."

"How about C-Chaewon, s-she i-isn't f-family like you and not m-my boyfriend, but s-she's a close f-friend..." Yena said.

"Gladly, besides she pretty much like family now."

"Can you lift me? I'm too distraught to even walk right now..."

"Fine just get on." I lifted Yena and gave her a piggyback and left the room.

"Yeonjun hyung... Why are you piggybacking Yena noona?" Taehyun asked.

"She's too upset to walk, here sit down for now sis." I set her down on the couch.

"Yena unnie are you okay?" Yujin asked.

"Not really Yujin-ah... I can't really take it anymore..." Yena spoke in a rather gloomy tone.

"Soobin! Chaewon!" I called getting their attention.

"What is it Yeonjun?" they both asked.

"Come on, let's visit eomma."

"Is this about Yena?" Soobin asked.

"Yes it is and you're her boyfriend so you should come along."

"Wait then why am I coming?" Chaewon asked.