Advice

[Chaewon's POV]

I woke up to my first morning in Yeonjun's apartment. I still feel like I could cry thinking about what has happened yesterday. I walked out of guest room and I couldn't find Yeonjun in the kitchen. I walked towards the table and there was a note. "Hey Chaewon, if you're reading this I've already left to the BigHit building. I made you breakfast so you wouldn't starve. If you get the chance, call me!" That's what the note said.

"Yeonjun works hard huh?" I said to myself. I didn't quite take a look around the place last time. I might as well get to know my new home. The living room was clean and spacious. I decided to look in the other rooms too. The first room I wanted to look at was Yeonjun's room. I'm not some obsessed person or something, I mean we both just met. I was just curious what his room looked like. I entered his room feeling a little bit bad for barging in. His room was unsurprisingly clean, I mean he does have to manage the place.

The next room I wanted to check was the room next to his room. I tried to open the door but it turned out to be locked. I guess I can't go in there then. I decided to check another room that was supposedly in the living room. I took a look inside and I couldn't believe my eyes. This room looks like it's supposed to be a master bedroom, but instead it looks like practice room or something with all of the chairs and then some tables. Where did Yeonjun get the money for this??

Just then I heard the door open. "I hate my life so much!!!" I heard Yeonjun shout. I ran outside the room and I was met with Yeonjun looking shocked at seeing where I just came from. "Oh hey Chaewon, I-I see you looked at the my practice room."

"Sorry Yeonjun, I didn't mean to barge in..." I said.

"Don't sweat it, I was actually gonna show you the rooms later, but I can do it right now if you want?"

"Sure but why are you back so soon? Doesn't practicing usually take a couple of hours?"

"... I left early..."

"Huh? Why?"

"I'm angry at the company again! This time I had the same feedback I got last time I was rapping!"

"What was it?"

"They said I don't have my own color!"

"Color... Are you okay? I mean you've been criticized by your company..."

"Yeah I'll be fine. Anyway let me show you the room next to my room."

"Okay Yeonjun..." I couldn't help but express concern for him. Yeonjun grabbed a key from his pocket and unlocked the previously locked door and opened it. "This is my studio!" he said.

"Woah it's pretty neat. You even have a piano and guitar!"

"I've always wanted to become a singer. It's been a dream for me."

"How about we get to know each other a bit more?" I suggested.

"Good idea," Yeonjun said. We both left the studio room and sat down in the living room. "So Chaewon how old are you?"

"I'm 17 you?"

"I'm 18, I've turned 18 during September."

"Oh I should call you oppa then! Forgive me!"

"Nah I'm fine, you're an exception."

"I'm a what?"

"I'm making an exception just for you Chaewon."

"Okay then, how long were you training for now?"

"About four years. 2017 was probably my best year when it came to performance. I just need to improve more so I can debut! What about you, did you train under any agency?"