Just putting this here for future reference. Also...Grey and Zeno...well wait till they are in the presence of Mecha.

All I'm saying for Grey is quote from the Plumbers Manual when dealing with religion "Follow host planet practices to not cause a disturbance. For the humans reading this, Don't think about it just causes issue."

This was written because my brain is weird.

Rustbucket 2.5

Ben dragged the very knife he was handed the day he became a Plumber through the sealed envelope.

Ben had seen Grampa use the same one, older then Ben's own father still sharp to cut kindling on their summer trip.

Ben pulled it out and saw two sides. Officer Tennyson and Ben.

"To one, Officer Tennyson from Magister Tennyson." Ben began

"Is it weird he is calling his grandson by his last name?" Charmcaster said.

"It's probably the business side of the letter." Gwen said.

"Should you be in uniform for that one then?" Charmcaster asked smirking.

"We can wait for you to change." Albedo said.

Ben flat faced pulled up his Clothing Menu and hit Uniform.

"Woah I want that feature." Gwen said "You can just change clothes without transforming?"

A hum that Gwen could tell was annoyance at compliments to the Ultimatrix. "I will send a request for Azmuth to add it." Omni said.

"The Omnitrix is proving to be a learning curve yet as you've told me for years about it never gets old." Ben said "Requisition for a bullet list from you and my alternate Grand Daughter with Magister Sirname stamp."

"I think he's trying to get an excuse for you to write him." Albedo said to Gwen.

"It be great to help out."

"No less then 7 photos of decent Quality including one of Alternative Maxwell Tennyson with Fido and Big Mama." Ben read "I heard he actually commissioned custom harnesses and collars for both of them recently."

"Aww." Gwen said.

"Change your socks, Keep your feet dry and drink enough earth sauce. Sorry I couldn't get an answer from Magistrata or our Proctor where they'd hide someone from me." Ben said "You aren't gonna side step a Plumber level 3 witness protection that easily."

"Level 3?" Gwen asked.

"When a Plumber's immediate family comes to a base requesting safety the higher ups relocate you with everything they can without question." Ben said "Level 3 should only be used for an active restraining order with a history of violence."

"The fact Max Tennyson is still free means something is not right." Albedo said holding her chin "Where would they hide them?"

"Sounds like something smells like bullshit." Charmcaster said.

"Exactly. Gwen your parents are under witness protection. Anyone lower then a Proctor is gonna get a straight up no to any question of it." Ben said "We need to find them ourselves or wait till the 10 year statue of limitations finishes."

Gwen looked at the letters from her parents to Ben with the bumps she knew were the key to finding them.

"Even if I'm from a different universe they follow protocol." Ben shook his head "I write this the day before my interview for my...Promotion to the Rank of Proctor?! Oh Hell Yes!"