You are my best mistake

G!P Rosé X female reader

A/N: This is a requested story like a long time ago. I lost the message. Sorry about that. But this story is about how a cold CEO fell in love with her assistant. I got very inspired after watching GAP too so yeah. Here you go, people!

Who would have known that Y/N will get a job one day? Y/N can't do any work, she only has a pretty face. However, Rosé decided to give her a chance to be her personal assistant. Not just anyone, but Rosé. As if the CEO of the greatest trading company in South Korea at all time.

Some may just assume that it must be due to Y/N's pretty face. Y/N wishes it's only simple as that. Rosé is a devil in many people's eyes, Y/N is not an exception. Especially when she first met her.

Y/N had waited for her outside of her office for around three hours before she let her in for a ten second interview. That's right. Ten fucking seconds. And all Rosé asked was, is she ready to work for 24/7.

Rosé is not joking or exaggerating when she said 24/7 because Y/N had indeed received calls from her at 4a.m in the morning.

That's when Y/N understand why Rosé gives her a chance. Because no one else wants to take this job. There are only two advantages taking this job, which is having a gorgeous boss and a high paid salary.

Is Y/N crying everyday?

Yes.

Is Y/N quitting her job?

No.

Why?

Because she has a rent to pay, a pet to raise and a fifteen-year-old rebellious sister to take care of. Her parents died a few years back in a car accident. Since then, Y/N has to become the breadwinner in the family.

"Unnie, why are you crying again? It's literally four o'clock in the morning right now,"

"Shut up, you brat. I only have two hours of sleep before my boss called me and told me to look through the slides she sent me for the presentation tomorrow. I earn myself a chance to cry my lungs out and disturb everyone in this house,"

"Why don't you reply her tomorrow? It doesn't sound that urgent anyway,"

"Are you out of your mind? This is Roseanne Park we are talking about. She would fire me if I don't reply her within second,"

"Alright, fine. But just stop being a crybaby in the big morning. I want to sleep,"

"If she fire me, we will be living at the street right now, you brat,"

"Okay, noted,"

The next day
In Rosé's office
Y/N's working area is just right outside of Rosé's office so she can see her very clearly from her view. Y/N is dozing off at her table right now, it's all seen in Rosé's eyes.

"Lee Y/N,"
Rosé calls her from the office.

"Yes?"
Y/N stands up from her seat instantly and turns around to face Rosé.

"Why are you sleeping?"

"I am sorry,"
Y/N apologises sincerely. She is sweating. She swears she would cry immediately if Rosé starts to raise her voice at her.

"When did you sleep last night?"

"Two o'clock to four o'clock,"

"So only two hours of sleep?"

"Yes,"

"Why is that so?"
The audacity for her to even ask her that question. But Y/N would not show any form of hostility on her face because she still needs the job.