Someone like you (requested)

A/N: So this is a requested story by Bottom_HOE.

Sypnosis: Y/N is dying and she knows Rosé cheated on her with someone. Y/N keep this secret because she doesn't want to burden Rosé. She have her best friend Jennie to take care. Y/N ask Jennie not to tell this secret to Rosé. At the end Y/N is dead.

That is the story plot she provided for me but I decided to change some of the settings in the story. Hopefully it's still great. Anyway, enjoy!

~

"Rosie, I am not going home tonight, I have tons of works that are yet to be done,"
Y/N has been staying in her office for the past twelve hours and yet she can't finish her paperwork.

Being the CEO of the famous smartphone brand is not easy at all. Her sleeping schedule is completely upside down and her private life is pretty much consumed by her work life. Thus, it's not surprised that her busy work life has her wife looking for someone else behind her back. She doesn't blame her for that though, she knows it's part of her fault that now her wife needs to find someone else for attention.

"Shit,"
She cusses when her nose leaks out a stream of blood suddenly. She quickly gets up from her seat and goes to the toilet to clean herself up.

However, someone calls her. It's an unknown number and she doesn't want to miss out any possible important call so she takes her phone along with her while she is on her way to the toilet.

"Hello?"
Y/N says and rushes her way to the toilet.

"Hi, Seoul General hospital here. I am Dr.Kim, and I am calling to tell you about your body report,"
Y/N has a body check at the hospital last time due to her frequent nosebleed and sudden blurry vision.

"Alright. What about it?"
Y/N leaves her phone beside the sink and takes some tissues to clean her nosebleed.

"You have brain cancer, stage 2. But it's possible to get help now, can you please book an appointment and we will recommend you some treatments?"

"How? I have brain cancer? Are you fucking kidding me?"
Y/N can't help but to get frustrated at this situation.

"It's curable at this stage. Don't give up, Y/N,"

"I will call you back again,"
Realising that she is being rude to an innocent, she decides to end the call and get some time to gather all her thoughts.

Two hours later
Y/N is back home. Nobody else is home except for her. She smiles bitterly at the lonely sight and puts down her handbag on the nightstand. She doesn't have to ask to know where her wife is, probably on the bed of someone else.

She just quit her job two hours ago. She is going to treasure her every second from now onward. Yes, she was a CEO and it gave her high pay but for now, she just wanted to focus on her private life with her lovely wife. Nothing is more important than her, not even her job, though her job won't cheat on her.

She has done showering and she is already sleeping when a familiar perfume aroma mixed with an unusual vanilla perfume smell enters her nose. She smiles. She still comes back home.

Rosé lays beside Y/N like she was just not at anybody else's bed. Nevertheless, Y/N turns around and pecks on her forehead, a gesture that she does to Rosé every night.

"Good night,"
Y/N whispers to her.

"Are you not going to ask me where was I?"
Y/N shakes her head upon hearing that question. She hugs Rosé and gives her another peck on her forehead.

"It doesn't matter,"
Y/N says softly.

The next day
Rosé woke up seeing Y/N smiling at her brightly in front of her in the big morning. This is strange. Y/N has always left to work at this time.