CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT

Comenzar desde el principio

Asmodeus hissed, hitting Harry's cheek with his nose. 

"Sorry sorry" it's not as if Harry was wrong. Asmodeus was a solid 11 and a half feet now, for the metrics 3 and a half meters. 

Harry opted to simply shadow back to his room. The desk there was also messy, perhaps not as messy as in chamber but still. It was enough to make a mother of teens upset. 

The others were either still at dinner, or in the common room, so Harry threw himself down and got to work. 

When the hard wooden chair was getting too uncomfortable Harry moved to the perfectly made bed and spread his papers out there. He picked up a piece of parchment and started writing, ink flowing into beautifully shaped letters. Handwriting muggleborns could only hope to one day achieve. It was the handwriting all Pureblood heirs got training of at a young age. Each family had their own particular style. 

The Malfoy families was more flowy and large, the cursive coming through in loops and twirls. The Blacks, or the one Harry had to learn, was small cursive with almost no loops. It was easily recognizable, if you didn't have it mixed with your natural handwriting, as most Purebloods did. 

Harry read through the finished letter one more time, setting it to the side, and started on a new one. 

Several letters later Harry pulled out his wand. 

He did a mass spell, this made it so that anyone who wasn't the intended recipient got hives if they attempted to read it. 

He wrote a small warning on the bottom of each letter, for safety reasons. 

Harry was about to set his quill aside when a mass topped with dark hair flopped down on the bed. 

Harry turned and eyed Theo, and then proceed to toss his quill, like a dart, into the wall. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Nothing" Theo mumbled. 

Harry raised an eyebrow, Theo never acted like this if something wasn't wrong. 

"And I'm meant to believe that?" 

"Yes" Theo lifted his head. 

Harry hummed and smirked a bit. 

Theo turned around so that he was laying on his back. 

"When will you just kill Dumbledore" 

"Over the summer maybe end of school year" Harry pulled Theo's bangs into a ponytail. 

"Are you making me a unicorn" 

"No. ..." Harry quickly pulled the hair tie out pulling it onto his wrist again. 

Theo clamped his lips together so as not to laugh, but failed miserably. 

"Harry there's a slight problem" Draco stormed into the room door wide open. 

Harry turned to face Draco, holding Theo's hand lightly. 

"What?" 

"Dumbledore said that all students over the age of fifteen must sign a contract saying they will forever be light" 

"Excuse me what the fuck?" Harry would have spit his drink out, but he didn't have one. Theo lifted his head eyes wide in shock. 

"Not kidding we just found out, Sinistra just told us" 

"Thank you Draco" Harry said in a dismissive way. 

Draco left again closing the door behind him. 

"What're you going to do?" Theo asked Harry sitting up straight.