Convention fate - Soukoku

Start from the beginning

"Just gonna leave me here, just to spoil Kyouka"

A ginger had groaned sitting one leg up. He was in boots to his calf with multiple straps, chain hanging off and thick leverage at the end, stockings that had holes/rips in places for aesthetic, a plaid skirt with a demon tail from the loose black belt around his waist that had chains hooped with loops, a black turtle neck with a red puffy jacket that hung off his shoulders with white fur, a brown sake jug in hang, a collar around his neck that hand chains looping around too, hair to the side with a fedora hat to the back of his head with red horns coming out his head. He had light make up on and finger-less gloves on too with a book bag on the floor-

"I am getting so much stares"

He then noticed a camera at him, getting a smirk to spread across. People do it all the time at events like these and the one behind it was a fox demon; why would he say no? The tail behind swung a bit playfully as the male came closer; it runs off a sensor. The ginger the noticed the bandages when he was in-front switching something with the camera-

'Hes quite a looker... Those bandages say a lot without even speaking' The oni bit his lip a bit 'Everything says a lot.. Am i really checking him out right now?'

"Sorry about that" His voice made the ginger soar "You... it was such a perfect piece to not skip... I have a thing for..."

"Its quite alright" Dazai eyes widened at the new sound "No harm is done. I don't mind it"

"You.. You are cross dressing?" The nod made his mouth more dry "I see..."

"People tend to not expect it... Trust me, if you saw me on a regular day, you would believe i was a dude from the start"

"I mean... I had suspicions since your body type is a bit" He let the fox sit next to him "But i didn't want to judge"

"That is true... Cause from some of the women around here, they have strength"

"Exactly chibi-chan!" His fake happy made the ginger click his tongue "Eh?"

"You don't have to do that. The fakeness... I can tell you have a story by just looking at you but that isn't my place... You were brought to feel better?"

"No use lying i suppose but yes" The golden brown eyes looked away like he was dead "As a way to help me"

"And you snuck away, beautiful?"

"I" Dazai twitched a bit looking back "I couldn't help myself... You looked like an art piece that came to life.."

"My my, aren't you socially awkward" The ginger giggled putting a hand on the foxs cheek rubbing his thumb "Like a fish out of water"

"shut up" Dazai blushed a bit "I am really not use to this shit"

"Obviously but you came up to me. I say that's an improvement on your part"

"... I did didn't i?"

"How about this cutie?" He took his hand away "Lets go have fun together"

"...."

"Don't give me those wide eyes... Think of it as a way of thanking me for being such a good looking piece of art" He went over to the males ear trailing his hand on the chest "Don't you want to know more about it?"

The fox gave an eager nod, making the demon grin. He got up, putting the sake in the bad, strapping it over his shoulders. Dazai got up too with the camera before the ginger smaller hand gripped his. Was smaller but thicker and little long; Dazais slender hand can tell the man works out just from how it feels-

"Don't be shy now, my beautiful fox. We are gonna have a good time and I will take good care of you"

"I never caught your name"

"My bad, Chuuya, Nakahara Chuuya. What's yours?"

"Dazai, Dazai Osamu" A small smile went to his face as the other went whispering to himself "I am in your care, Chuuya Nakahara. Make me not regret agreeing"

-

"THERE! Dazai-san!" Atsushi made them look, with their eyes widened about "He.."

"So he found him" Koyo spoke "Of course he did... That boy is always creating miracles"

"Eh?"

"Chuuya-nii!" Kyouka, the little demon spoke "The one we told you about"

"If he was with Chuuya-san" Aku spoke as the two were coming closer "He must have been fine... They get along well it seems"

"I don't think they noticed us waiting"

"with how he is smiling" Ranpo grinned "I highly doubt it.... MISTER FOX AND MISTER ONI-"

The two turned as they got waves and gestures to come. Chuuya chuckled at the low curse before pulling the fox along; both of their friend groups knew each other. This really was some type of fate if that happened... When they made it over Dazai just messed with his camera dully not caring about looks and such-

"How could you guys leave such a man child alone?" Dazai gave him a look "It is the truth and you know that beautiful"

"Whatever chibi... I told you to stop calling me that"

"Sorry about him" The older woman spoke "He tends to do that with people he finds interesting"

"He called me a piece of art first so i say it's even"

"oh?" Atsushi grinned as dazai grumbled "That's sweet. Did you get good videos and photos?"

"Yeah... Of the convention too"

"You guys have bags so i hope you did have fun" Kunikida smiled a bit at the nod "Good. I can't wait to see it"

"Did you enjoy kids?"

"Yeah" - Aku/Gin
"You know it!" - Tachi
"Of course!" - Kyouka

"You really are a mother hen" Dazai went dodging a foot "Hey... That's quite rude"

"Oh fuck off... Also send me those images you took"

"When i get them developed, I will"

"Nakahara-san was it?"

"Chuuya is just fine"

"Alright" Fukuzawa nodded "Chuuya-san... He didn't give too much trouble right? I left my eyes off him for a second.."

"No, no. The boy did just fine.... Besides the man he decked the life out of"

"....."

"Listen, i have anger issues but like... I controlled myself for once but he just sent the man to heaven for a second"

"Yes" He rolled his eyes annoyed "Cause letting yourself be sexually harassed is a good thing"

"CHUUYA-"

"Yes yes.. I know Ane-san... I didn't panic so will you just relaxed"

"Still... You literally have the right to defend yourself. You took classes for that reason"

"lets not talk about that" Chuuya blue eyes drifted away "You know i don't like that"

"H-how about we all go get some drinks?" Atsushi got looks "I know, wild coming from me... But with everything that happened today, I want liquor"

"Who am i to turn down that offer?" Dazai lighting up made them his team all groan "Oh hush you guys! Atsushi has decided to sin in drinks for the night so let it be"

"You are such a bad influence"

"How hurtful Chuuya! You literally said you are an alcoholic to me!"

Chuuya stuck a middle finger at him leaving; Dazai chased after whining. Everyone just followed with happiness. It was worth coming to the convention like shin soukoku said. There may have been ups and downs for everyone but in the end, it was a good time. It was something that was supposed to happen. It was fate-

The End

(sorry for mistakes/Yeah ik, dazai is too ooc for some peoples liking and my liking in this non ability au-)