Volume 1.3: The world is dark red.

Depuis le début

This school is a mystery to me anyway, 100,000 yen for average students and freedom without end... There is something to it. In addition, on an elite school below-average students were accepted,

the curious thing is that I have heard that the best students in this country were rejected, but a Haruki Yamaguchi, a Sudō Ken and an Ayanokōji Kiyotaka, despite such poor academic performance, were still accepted.

I just hope that we can remove the weights and people like Yamauchi, Sudō, Ike and even Ayanokōji from this school.

Their appearance is already disturbing, let alone being in the same class as them. They literally have no positive effects on anyone, or have any other good talents.
.
.
.
Yesterday we wrote this unnecessary test, I wouldn't be surprised if we got it back today.

The teachers here are very professional but not strict, sleeping, being on the cell phone, playing on a console or even not being present at all does not seem to be punished.

Ms. Chabashira came into the classroom.

A small roll of paper accompanied them in their hands. The results?

"Sensei, will we get our results today?"

The first question came from Ike. One of the four idiots in the class.

"Today is not a bad time. So yeah."

She rolls up the paper and attaches it to the board with magnets.

"Actually, only one person managed to fail here. If it were a real test, you wouldn't be in school anymore, Ayanokōji."

With a red marker, she drew a red line above his performance of a whopping 18 points.

"No one at this school, has managed to disappoint as much as you are currently doing. The school seems to have made a mistake in admitting you."

"Huh? Is it really that bad? I mean, you didn't admit him for no reason, did you? He didn't do that bad on the test, I guess. Maybe he cut back on his performance?"

"Thanks for your question Hirata, actually no, I even have the test here! He answered every question but most of them were completely wrong."

Chabashira showed the test, even from a distance you could see that most of it was highlighted in red.

"HAHAHAH! Not as smart as everyone thought!"

Yamauchi, who lost the fight to Ayanokōji himself, made fun of him loudly, despite his measly 48 points.

Half the class burst out laughing. Ayanokōji, however, remained calm as usual. For some reason, he lets the disrespect toward him slide.

Half made fun of him, while a quarter were ashamed to be in class with him. The only quarter of the 40 people in the class that I am in feel sorry for him.

"I'm pretty stupid, aren't I? But anyway, we will see my name in the top 10 of the class in the next test."

From now on, he is just cocky and he has lost his mind.

The classroom almost collapsed from the raucous laughter.

"You don't understand him, do you? Didn't you think he was weak, but he showed how strong he is right after that? Maybe he's just hiding his real abilities, right? We won't be able to make fun of it until he confirms it to us."

How does she know about his strength? Chabshira wasn't even present at the time of the quarrel?!

I looked in every corner of the classroom, my finding was shocking.