Volume 1.8: Use the shadows to controll.

I just before I got to the stairs of the school building a noise disturbed me.

Someone behind me was calling my name. A female person, a familiar female person.

I turned around and was stopped by a brunette-blond haired girl, whose hair goes only to her shoulder.

Kikyō Kushida is her name, red-blue eyes and an almost perfect body for a fifteen year old. Although I am more the fan of Amikura and Horikita but her body is also almost perfect.

You have to hand it to her for her skills in manipulation, and that she can use her mask so well to take advantage of other people.

It seems hard at first to persuade others, but once she's on your side, it should go pretty quickly. I could use her, the midterms are in 2 weeks and we still haven't managed to get Sudō, Yamauchi and Ike to study.

"Good morning Kushida, forgot to greet you today, sorry."

"Oh don't worry about it. I wanted to talk to you a bit more privately, can we meet at your place?"

My place?

"Sure, um but what time?"

"About half an hour? So even just when it's convenient for you."

"Okay, I'll see you then."

She answered with a warm smile and walked a little faster again to catch up with her friends.

Barely fifteen seconds later, I was again disturbed by a woman. Again one from my class, but this time this demon, aka. my seat neighbor, Horikita Suzune.

"Ayanokōji-kun!"

"Yes that's me, what are you making such a fuss for?"

"Why did you do that earlier in class?"

"What did I do?"

"What do you think? The thing with Kōenji! He interfered because of your decision! Why did you suddenly switch sides?"

I didn't switch sides, I was on the logical side and switched back to the logical side.

"What do you mean? His option sounded much better in my opinion, plus he took everyone's wishes into consideration."

"You could have done the same thing if you had turned against me in the first vote! You purposefully turned against me!"

"What, what makes you think that? That's not what happened."

Gaslightning at its finest.

"Yes it did, that's exactly how it happened! You were purposefully waiting for him! Do you think I didn't see your glances at him? You knew your decision would affect him too, so you wanted him to turn on me too!"

"I don't understand why you're thinking so hard about this? I was just following the logical way of thinking for the whole class, I stayed objective like you wanted me to earlier."

"This... Do you think I'm stupid? I'll have my ways to get what I want, you'll see!"

Is this what is called tsundere? What is she doing this for anyway?

"Wait a minute, Horikita...Why do you want to enforce exactly that, anyway?"

"H-Ha?! T-That! I'm only doing this for the good of the class!"

"Good of the class hmm? Anyway, I'm running late. See ya."

Our paths parted and I went to my room. Kushida could appear any minute.

I changed as quickly as I could.

.
.
.
DING DONG

My doorbell rang, it was the person I was expecting.