57

Chapter 57

"The little one follows your surname." Frowning slightly, Xiu Ruiqing looked at Shi Qijun worriedly, what's wrong? Why do you feel uncomfortable?

"Huh? No need." Shi Qijun never thought of letting Xiao Baozi take his surname from the beginning. He... It can be said that he never thought that he would have a child. How can someone who can't even take care of himself good boy.

"It's okay." Xiu frame waved his hand indifferently. Although he said he was an old man, he was still very open-minded. What's more, these two children were born by other people. Even if Qi Jun has the idea of ​​kicking it away, it depends on whether his eldest son is willing or not.

Who are you kidding?

"This..." There was not much conversation between Shi Qijun and Xiu Frame. Basically, Xiu Ruihua acted as a telephone line in the middle. When Xiu Ruiqing spoke before, Shi Qijun was afraid that Xiu Frame would If there is any opinion, he himself is a strange existence, let alone such things as having children.

Even if he didn't do anything before, Shi Qijun didn't believe that the other party would let one of the children take his surname. The reason is actually very simple. No matter what, in the eyes of parents, why should their own children take other people's surnames?

Regarding this point, Shi Qijun was not surprised at all. If he followed his own thinking, it would be the same. Why should his child take someone else's surname? Whether you say he is old-fashioned or stubborn, that's what he thinks.

"Ah, don't worry, sister-in-law, since my dad has spoken, it's settled, isn't it just right for each person?" Xiu Ruihua, who was busy teasing the big bun, said carelessly.

Xiu Frame gave the son a supercilious look.

little bastard.

"Listen to me?" Xiu Ruiqing's words were unexpectedly gentle, and when Shi Qijun was about to answer, he said a gentle "Huh?" again.

"...Okay." Suddenly, Shi Qijun's heart suddenly blossomed, and he had already agreed when he was still in a daze.

"That's it." With the corners of his mouth raised, Xiu Ruiqing was in a good mood, and smiled admiringly at the quiet little bun who was eating alone.

The little bun was eating quietly, but after Xiu Ruiqing smiled at it, he was stunned, then silently twisted his body, turned his back to Xiu Ruiqing, and then continued to eat.

The disgusted Xiu Ruiqing was immediately ridiculed by Xiu Ruihua. Although he was teasing the big bun, how could Xiu Ruihua, who had been quietly paying attention to this place, miss such a good opportunity to laugh at his elder brother?

"Hahaha, brother, you will be rejected too, hahaha." Finally, someone was rejected by Xiao Baozi like him, and there are only four adults in the family, Shi Qijun will never be rejected, unexpectedly Even his father wasn't rejected, when he was rejected, Yu Zu was going to die, now seeing that his brother was also rejected, he felt much better and felt happy by the way.

"I am willing." Xiu Ruiqing, who was determined not to be ridiculed by his younger brother, replied three words calmly, then ignored Xiu Ruihua's face and started eating, and happily served Shi Qijun with food.

"..." Xiu Ruihua vomited blood and died.

Because he was in a bad mood, Xiu Ruihua teased the big bun silently.

"Sister-in-law. What name are you going to name the little bun? Do you need me to prepare the dictionary and poems?" Xiu Ruihua, who was in a much better mood, quickly forgot what happened just now.