2

Chapter 2 Goodbye Slag Gong Forcibly Suppressing His Anger

When he felt conscious, what Shi Qijun recalled in his mind was a simple dream, to marry a wife and have a child and live a good life.

Having a baby...

yes, you had a sudden bleeding because the baby was lost, and you...

fell down the stairs... Zhang Maohong... disposed of the corpse.

"Ah!" Climbing up suddenly, Shi Qijun wiped the sweat from his head, and then froze.

Shi Qijun sat on the bed blankly, looked at his hands, lifted his clothes and looked at his upper body, there was no scar, even the paleness caused by the lack of sunlight when he was locked in the basement disappeared. No matter how he fell down the stairs, it was impossible for him to leave no scars on his whole body. At that time, not only did he feel that his head was bleeding, but his right foot was only painful.

But now it is completely fine, even the skin is a healthy wheat color.

Taking a deep breath, Shi Qijun looked around carefully, and suddenly felt that everything in front of him was not right. This is not the house he just rented before he went to the villa, nor is it the room he lived in in the villa.

The blue quilt, the carpet covered on the floor and the blue curtains, and next to him is his computer that has broken down a long time ago.

This room is both familiar and strange, because he has lived in it for nearly five years.

When he was 16 years old, his grandfather passed away, so he rented this place, and lived here for five years, until he was pursued by Zhang Maohong, and then moved into the villa.

...Moving into the villa, he is still living here, it's not right. Shi Qijun didn't care what he was wearing, he just got up and turned on the computer. When the computer was turned on, Shi Qijun quickly found the calendar that was thrown under the bed. Then turn on the phone and take a deep breath before daring to look at the time on it.

September 11, 2020.

That's not quite right, he remembered it clearly when he went to the villa to pick up things that day, it was clearly October 2022.

After turning on the computer, Shi Qijun opened a locked file, which was his diary.

After opening it, Shi Qijun didn't look at it. He glanced at the time displayed on the computer, and just slumped on the swivel chair and sighed helplessly.

Phew, is he doing it all over again now?

Changing into a pair of slacks and a hoodie, putting on black casual shoes and sunglasses, Shi Qijun stood in the entrance and took a deep breath before he dared to reach out and open the door.

Looking at the familiar scene outside the door through the sunglasses, Shi Qijun raised the corners of his mouth slightly.

After going downstairs, Shi Qijun tried to walk as far away as possible.

After arriving at the hospital, seeing all kinds of wounded at the entrance of the hospital, Shi Qijun took a deep breath and plucked up the courage to go in.

There is only one thing he needs to confirm now, and that is whether he can really have children!

You know...well, in his previous life, he only slept with one person. It's not so effective to get pregnant once, and women don't get pregnant so quickly, right?

When registering, Shi Qijun saw the familiar name, and without hesitation, he chose the doctor who checked him in the previous life. In fact, Shi Qijun probably didn't want to confirm whether this was the place he was familiar with.