19

Chapter 19 The Plan Has Changed

Yang Yue looked at Shi Qijun and then at Xiu Ruiqing and secretly decided that he needed to find Shi Qijun at night.

"You guys talk, I'll go down first." Yang Yue knew that he was not very suitable to stay on it now, and Shi Qijun could solve it by himself.

"Well. Go." Xiu Ruiqing said solemnly, as if he was the master here, completely ignoring the fact that he himself was the outsider who broke in through the window.

"..." Frowning, but didn't say anything, Yang Yue looked at Shi Qijun before going out.

"Xiu Ruiqing, what are you doing here? Talk about the conditions from last time?" Shi Qijun thought for a while, and there was only this answer. He didn't really believe in the mobile phone thing, why didn't he mention it before, and suddenly brought it up now.

"No, mobile phone." Xiu Ruiqing sat down opposite Shi Qijun, quietly looked at Shi Qijun, um, fat. "You seem to have gained a lot of weight in a month."

"...Yes." Shi Qijun twitched his mouth, and turned his head gently, telling himself not to be angry, not to be angry.

"It's good to be fat, it means eating well." Nodding seriously, Xiu Ruiqing really thinks it's a good thing to be fat. "Can you return the phone to me right away?" The subject changed, and the phone came back.

"Well, huh, I can't." How did he know where it was thrown, the space is so big, and Wu Qing is confused, who knows if he still remembers where he threw it.

"Then..." Shi Qijun's answer was so straightforward that Xiu Ruiqing didn't know what to say for a while. "Then I'll come to you next time." After finishing speaking, he got up and opened the door and walked out.

The door... Shi Qijun held his forehead and sighed helplessly. Can the one who comes in through the window not go out through the window?

However, plans need to change. "Hello? Mr. Zhang? Come to me, I think we need to talk about some things carefully." "

Huh? Weren't you very patient before?"

"Patience, no matter how much it is, it will be consumed. Mr. Zhang, my hatred for Zhang Maohong and Liu Yuelin can be seen from the ending I arranged for them, right?" Standing up, Shi Qijun held the phone in one hand and his coat in the other. , and went out after Xiu Ruiqing.

"But, you really don't seem to have any deep hatred for them." This is actually what Mr. Zhang doesn't understand. If Shi Qijun and Zhang Maohong have no hatred, then there is no need for this plan to exist, and he was hired as a helper If there is hatred, it is not like him who always wants to make Zhang Maohong and the others make a fool of themselves, or even cause accidents.

"People's personalities can't be the same. My grandfather said that I'm just a slow temper, but I hold grudges more than anyone else, because I have my own bottom line in my heart. I will forgive him the first time, and the second time. The first time, maybe the third time, as long as the bottom line in my heart is not exceeded, that person is safe, as long as it passes, then it means that I will not leave any room for him at all." Coming to the first floor, Shi Qi Jun didn't speak anymore, nodded to Liao Jinnian, and left the shop.

"So grandpa said, I'm actually a very strange person, and I will be patient when I cross the bottom line, but once I cross the bottom line, I will bring out all the old things and remember the hatred in it a little bit. " Sitting in the car, Shi Qijun started the car: "I think I'd better go to your place. I'm in the car now." "Come on, I haven't left the house just yet, let's talk about it when we meet. I