49

Chapter 49

The next day, Shi Qijun woke up at Wuqing's call.

When Shi Qijun came out of the space, opened the door and saw Xiu Ruihua standing outside the door with his head down, wondering what he was thinking, half an hour had passed.

"Ruihua?" What is this? Because he learned from Wuqing that Xiu Ruiqing was fine, Shi Qijun felt much better, so he was a little puzzled by Xiu Ruihua's expression for a while, and then he reacted immediately. "It'll be fine."

Although he knew that this sentence would be taken as comfort by Xiu Ruihua, Shi Qijun still hoped that Xiu Ruihua would take this sentence seriously.

"Let me tell you, my brother may be fine. In other words, it is more likely that my brother is fine. When we were cleaning up, someone said that my brother was chased and ran away. There was nothing wrong at that time, just a little injury. " Without going in, Xiu Ruihua looked at Shi Qijun and sighed softly.

"You...don't worry..." Li Geling thought, Xiu Ruihua still stretched out his hand and patted Shi Qijun's shoulder as a gesture of comfort.

"I think, in fact, you, your father, and your brother are all very curious about me. After all, in your eyes, many things about me are very mysterious, and a little... well, just can't be understood with common sense?"

"Yes." Why did Qi Jun mention this matter at this time? Frowning and thinking for a while, Xiu Ruihua nodded. His father had great doubts about the jade shop opened by Shi Qijun. It can be said that the jade was left by Grandpa Shi, but how did the craftsmanship come from? ?

Mr. Shi Qi hasn't learned a little about the craft of carving, even if it is learned now, it needs to be practiced, right? But no, Xiu Ruihua knows, no, there is nothing, those carved emeralds, he observed by himself, if they are all classified together, except for the part of Yang Yue, the rest can be divided into three stages, just like It is the growth of a person bit by bit.

The craftsmanship went from good to bad, and the carved products gradually became perfect. Xiu Ruihua could tell that it was all Shi Qijun's handwriting.

But how can a person who is completely unfamiliar with sculpture grow up so quickly without any loss. But when it comes to failure, Xiu Ruihua is very clear that there is no emerald waste left in this building.

At this point, the two of them were very puzzled, but they didn't ask. After all, this was already a private matter of others, and because of Xiu Ruiqing's reason, he and his father didn't mention it again.

Why did Shi Qijun bring up this topic at this time? "Why are you asking this?"

"I'm just telling you that your brother will be fine. By the way, have you decided to move back?" Seeing Xiu Ruihua's puzzled expression, Shi Qijun laughed, and then Shaking his head, he quickly chatted about other things.

"Wait a minute, you just told me that my brother will be fine, but what does this have to do with what you said before?" There was no connection between the two. Shi Qijun just changed the subject, stood in front of Shi Qijun and asked carefully with a straight face.

"I just want to tell you that I can be sure that your brother... nothing will happen. To put it simply, his life is not in danger." Shi Qijun didn't want to stand chatting with Xiu Ruihua at the door, walked into the room, and pulled He sat down in a chair, leaned back on the back of the chair, smiled, and waited for Xiu Ruihua to come back to his senses.

fine?

Will his brother be okay? His brother is not in danger?

This news is indeed very good, but Xiu Ruihua thought of more, why did Mr. Shi Qi know? Why did Shi Qijun tell him? Wait...