4

Chapter 4

After parking the car, Shi Qijun looked at the passing crowd, and then at his white shoes. He made a miscalculation, and estimated that when he returned, the shoes would have changed color.

In the space, only the things on the top of the mountain can be taken out. Even if there are any good things in other places, he can't use them now. He can just buy some ordinary vegetable seeds, and see what else needs to be bought by the way.

While waiting for Zhang Yan's reply yesterday, he thought about it carefully and decided to sell prickly prickly pears. There is a lot of space, it doesn't cost too much, and it is easy to feed.

I glanced at my watch, it's still early, let's go for a walk, and have a small talk with Mr. Liu, Lawyer Zhang and the others in the afternoon. Thinking of this, although he has not yet succeeded, Shi Qijun feels a burst of joy in his heart. Zhang Maohong, you must wait patiently for my revenge.

People came and went, Shi Qijun thought it was still early after buying the things he needed, and maybe he could buy things that he hadn't thought of for a while, so he went shopping for a while.

You can focus on the dishes in front of the space. According to what he knows, the things in the space will be better. He said that it is because of the aura. Regarding this, Shi Qijun curled his lips. Although the space has come out, he still does not like such a fantasy thing how to believe.

As for the herbs in the space, it's not that he hasn't made up his mind, it's just that he only knows the finished products, but he doesn't know any of the herbs in the growing state. He needs to buy a Compendium of Materia Medica, and then translate it to the herbal book in the bamboo house, otherwise he will not know what the herbs are for.

Not only seeds are sold here, but some small animals are also sold here. Along the way, Shi Qijun saw many animal cubs, but he didn't plan to raise them in the space, and there is no place to raise them in such a small space at present. And there is no shortage of these in the space, and now they can't see them for the time being.

"Give it up." He shouldn't have picked up the two parcels together for convenience, it would be impossible. "Let me go. Sorry, sorry."

Xiu Ruiqing just finished his work and was rushing back. When he saw the person holding the package in front of him, he didn't say anything, and walked aside with difficulty in the crowded crowd. Try to make way for the person in front of you.

"Oops."

"Bang."

"Wow!"

When Xiu Ruiqing dodged, Shi Qijun just stood up, turned around and wanted to go forward, just like that, Shi Qijun bumped into Xiu Ruiqing, there were too many people, and Xiu Ruiqing also Without standing still, the two just stood in front of the person holding the package.

"It's all right, young man. It's all because I took it for convenience. If it hadn't been for me, that young man wouldn't have bumped into you. Is it all right?" With a smile on his face, he was anxious in his heart. If it really hit you No matter what happened, I will always look for him.

"It's okay." He lowered his head and said, Shi Qijun rubbed his arm, twisted when he fell just now.

"It's really all right? Ah, boy, get up, let me see if you hurt anything." When Qi Jun said that he was all right, he was relieved.

"Are you okay?" Although he was hit, but it was Shi Qijun who fell down, Xiu Ruiqing asked in a low voice, frowned slightly, wondering if he was injured.