46

Chapter 46 Wu Qing's Guilt

"Why don't I feel relieved at all after listening to your comfort?" Shi Qijun twitched the corner of his mouth, looking at Wu Qing's appearance, he wanted to step forward and pinch it twice. What did he mean, but, maybe, Presumably, this is a good suggestion?

Since he likes it, then hold it in his hand, so as not to fly away or be hooked by others?

"Because my attention sounds very good, but it's really cheating when you think about it carefully. But to be honest, it's a very good thing that Xiu Rui is willing to want you, after all, you are still pregnant with his child." Wu Qing flew onto the hungry belly of the plot, touched it and then flew high, and came in front of Shi Qijun, shaking her whole body, as if nodding to express her agreement with his own words.

"...in my stomach... isn't there one in my stomach that is your master? You have shifted your position by saying that?" Wu Qing has been putting him in second place since he was pregnant with the child, and the one in his stomach is the boss , Why did you change your tone this time? What's so tricky about this?

Shi Qijun stroked his chin and looked at Wuqing, Wuqing felt uncomfortable looking at him, and turned 180 degrees in front of Shi Qijun, like? When Shi Qijun thought of it, he looked like a tsundere child turning his back when he got angry.

"Hmph, you're right to listen to me." Wuqing actually feels a little guilty about Shi Qijun, his master is one of the children in Shi Qijun's stomach, and this child inherits everything from the immortal, of course not including this space.

This is a very good thing to say, but the Dao is ruthless, this child is destined not to have many entanglements with Shi Qijun. Thinking of this, Wuqing turned back. [Actually, the author doesn't know which of Wuqing is positive. 】

"Forget it, you are in love anyway, why should I be anxious, let's go upstairs to rest, you should have already thought about it?" Wu Qing flew directly into Shi Qijun's hands this time, letting Shi Qijun hold him.

"Well, although I don't know why you persuaded me, but you are actually doing it for my own good. So, I listen to you, and hold him firmly in your hands." As he spoke, Shi Qijun I laughed first, why did this sound so funny.

After laughing, Shi Qijun hugged Wuqing and opened the door upstairs, and went back to his room to sleep.

Now that you've figured it out, get a good night's sleep.

******

After Xiu Ruihua finished his report, he was arrested by Xiu Frame and began to help move. "Dad, isn't the matter a little serious this time?" It is necessary to cover up this time. Could it be that the matter is serious this time?

"The Chen family can't get up anymore, but they still have the ability to retaliate, not to mention the Chen family who has given up on themselves now. You are not unaware of the sneak attack a few days ago. These people just want to hurt your brother now. , and then let our family be the pillars, and finally our Xiu family in the military has no ability to speak at all." Xiu Frame didn't sigh at his youngest son until everything was sorted out.

The Chen family is really crazy. There is no reason for a lunatic. Now they believe that it is because of Xiu Ruiqing that a series of things failed, and they want to get rid of Xiu Ruiqing, a thorn in their side.

"Tsk, it's true." Said dissatisfiedly, Xiu Ruihua stood up and exhaled fiercely. "Before when Mr. Shi Qi went back to the countryside, because we left in a hurry, and because we hid it well, and some things stumbled their feet, Mr. Shi Qi was safe for a month." "When I came back this time