37

Chapter 37 Yang Yue Returns

"Really? By the way, why were those two people kissing just now while you two stood and watched them?" "

Ah, that." Waving his hands, Liao Jinnian felt very helpless when he mentioned this. "I don't know. When Zhang Xian came back, he was downcast. Just as I wanted to comfort him, a man rushed in, grabbed Zhang Xian's shoulder and started to shake." Liao Jinnian grabbed the side and listened to his

lies Xiu Ruihua shook several times according to what he saw, shaking Xiu Ruihua until he almost fainted before backhanding.

Liao Jinnian saw Xiu Ruihua who was a little dizzy and his legs were weak, so he hurriedly let Xiu Ruihua sit on the chair, and he continued to tell Mr. Shi Qi what he saw. "Then... Poof, Zhang Xian was just as dizzy as Xiu Ruihua is now. I was just about to say something when I was stunned by the actions of the other person who came in." "The second person who came

in Did someone you don't know just grab the person shaking Zhang Xian and kiss him?" Shi Qijun had already guessed the cause and effect of Xiu Ruiqing's kissing incident at this time.

This is a misunderstanding.

When Xiu Ruiqing came back, he casually glanced at Liao Jinnian's side, saw someone kissing, thought it should be Liao Jinnian and Yang Yue, so he didn't care, and went directly here to find Shi Qijun.

"By mistake." Sighing, and unifying the joints, Shi Qijun just sighed that his luck was really good.

Because Xiu Ruiqing didn't care, he misread it, making him think that Yang Yue came back early, and combined his doubts with the information Xiu Ruiqing brought back. A bad fact comes to mind.

Wang Siye may have united with the Yang family.

"Yes, after the two asked for a long time, I asked Zhang Xian where he had been recently, and Zhang Xian told me his history of blood and tears with a bitter face." Speaking of Zhang Xian's history of blood and tears, Liao Jinnian couldn't help it Raise the corner of the mouth, happy.

Xiu Ruihua finally regained his composure, and after making himself feel better, he stared directly at Liao Jinnian.

Won't you take it easy? Almost got shaken apart. Twisting his neck, Xiu Ruihua sat silently, watching Shi Qijun and Liao Jinnian sharing Zhang Xian's unlucky deeds.

Seeing Liao Jinnian's happy face, Xiu Ruihua felt uncomfortable all over. How could he understand that he was abused by Liao Jinnian for nothing?

Thinking of the dizziness just now, Xiu Ruihua felt that he was dizzy for a while, and he had all the sequelae. After thinking about it, a smug smile appeared on Xiu Ruihua's face: "Hey, Liao Jinnian, your brother Yang Yue is coming back, do you want to pick it up? At least you need to wait at the door, right?

" Ruihua's words were full of ridicule. Shi Qijun looked at Liao Jinnian and decided that he should just be a bystander in this matter.

"That's better than being alone and nobody wants anything." For Xiu Ruihua's provocation, Liao Jinnian calmly stabbed Xiu Ruihua directly.

"You...you..." Xiu Ruihua stood up, pointed at Liao Jinnian with his right hand, and couldn't find any words to refute for a while.

"Besides, I don't have to pick it up. He will come to me by himself. It's really much better than you who nobody wants." After looking up and down at Xiu Ruihua for a few times, Liao Jinnian pretended to click tut twice, and repaired Ruihua poked hard on the wound again.