year after TM

The picture above is an edit I had made a couple weeks ago.

TM stands for the marriage.

Sorry that I haven't been updating anything at all, I had a really good friend on an app and she suddenly left with no trace it caught me by surprise and when I let it out was sobbing and I didn't realize how much they meant to me. I was upset for a couple days and then all the sudden out of the blue....she's there. So I'm better. And also I'm talking to a new firend so I may not come on here as much as I used to.

I'll let you know when I'm coming back on.

Anyways here we go

1 year after the marriage.

Peppy: *knocks on his daughter's door*

*it opens*

Peppy: hey honey, I was talking to someone that you have never met.

Branch shows up behind her shirtless seeing who it is.

Peppy: *notices but doesn't say anything since he littary just woke up from the state he was in*

Poppy: who is it dad?!

Peppy: when you get ready and come out ill show you. *smiles and leaves*

Poppy; *not realizing branch was behind her she shuts the door and Athens around jumping a little in shock* oh!....😌*calms er heart* ☺️branchieboo you scared me!

Branch: *laughs tiredly* good, was aiming for that.. *smirks*

Poppy: oh you!...*gets changed*

Branch: *laughs and does the same*

A few minutes they comes out ready for the day.

Branch: * with one arm around her neck he walks with her tog o find er dad and see what's up*

They find em

Poppy: dad!?

Peppy: *turns to see them put and ready for em and smiles*

Branch: you wanted to tell us or show us something sir?

Peppy: yes, yes indeed I do....*looks at poppy and at branch* you guys ready to go?

Poppy: *looks at branch*

Branch: *looks at poppy* looks like we're going out...

Poppy: apparently....

Peppy: *smiles at the 2* come on let's go.

Both: *looks at each other and smiles then follow*

They walk out of the palace and he leads then to a place they have never seen before and both are confused on where they are.

Poppy: dad?....where are we?

Peppy: you'll see....

Both: *look at each other in confusion but just follow through with it all*

Peppy: *nocks on the door*

A brief second and the door suddenly opens reveling a women*

??:oh hey!

Peppy: poppy meet your aunt nataila...and...where's your daughter?

Nataila; oh hold on for a minute. Emily honey!!

Emily: yes?!

Nataila: there are a few trolls out here who wanna to see ya! Come on down and meet them.

Emily: okay! Coming! *comes down*

Nataila: em honey...I'd like you to meet poppy. She's your cousin I've always talked to you about.