creeks exposure

Branch: *is at the beatch looking at the water with a smile across his face*

He listens to the sounds of of the birds. He stares at the water then as he turns around he notices someone starting at em.

Branch: *gasps and stares back*

They come up to em

"Why did you do that!?"

Branch: *steps back* i...I.........😰😰😰😰

Creek: *walks up gangster like and grabs a fist full of hair*

Branch: woe!! Wait look buddy please!!! I I I can eh explain, please!

Creek: *glares and yanks em to the side of em throwing hem harshly to the ground*

Branch: *screans* oof! *looks up at em in horror* oh- I'm seh sorry, poh poppy was scared!

Creek: STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ER!!! SHES MINE AND ONLY MINE!

branch: no stop! That's abuse! You can clearly see she doesn't like it, your scaring her!!!

Creek: she came up to you!?

Branch: no! I went up to her to see if she was okay and I got er to tell me! She didn't at first but then I got er to tell me everything and she did!

Creek: everything? Meaning evert single detail?

Branch: yes, leave er alone!! She didn't ask for you to do the things you did to her, she's scared and doesn't wanna be with you anymore!!

Creek: ITS ALL YOUE FUALT!!!

Branch: HOW THE HELL IS IT MY FUALT I SAW SHE WAS RUNNING AWAY I GOT CONCERNED AND FOLLOWED ER, I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WASNT ALLOWED TO TALK TO ME!!! AND CUASE SHE DID SO YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO HURT ER WHAT SO EVER!!!

creek: OH YEAH!? WA YOU DOIN ABOUT IT PUNK!?

branch: YOU HEARD ME! SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU AND ITS NOT MY FUALT SHE JUST HEAR THEM I OBLY TOLD ER CUASE SHE GAD ASKEN ME!!!

Creek: FUCK YOU!! *gives em the finger and turns to walks away*

Branch: *still on the ground watching him walk away and happen to look past em and notices someone and gasps*

Poppy: *notices creek and gasps and freezes in the spot she is in*

Creek: *notices and looks back at branch and smiles creeply and faces er with a creepy grin*

Branch: no NO POPPY GET OUT OF THERE!!!!!

Poppy: branch?...*looks behind creel and notices branch on the ground and realizes she had messed up badly and tries to run but feels a hand roughly grasp er hand and hold er back then the words where are you going princess*

Branch: *wants to get up but is afraid of creek*

Poppy: GET OFF!!!

Creek: *yanks er grabbing er other arm and pinning er down to a tree* you think you can get away and escape and throw me away? Well....think again. I'm here and well...and nit ever leaving you again😈😈😈😈

Poppy: *struggles beneath his grasp* LET ME GO YOU JERK!! I DONT LIKE IT!!!

branch: *sits up but is still on the ground watching in horror*

Creek: is this how you want it baby?

Poppy: get AWAY! PLEASE! *turns head while shaking and trembling sweating and crying to go along with it all* please....I I beg....

Creek: *stretches hair to her and slides the tip of it under her chin*

Poppy: *isn't able to pull away*