the broppy palace

The next day Branch wakes up and puts on his cloths and gets a nock at the door and goes and opens it.

Branch: well, helo there!

Poppy: you wanna go out to my garden!?😃

Branch: if it's with you my cupcake then....absolutely 😊😊😊😍😇😇

Poppy: *smiles and pecks his cheek and grasps his right wrist with her left hand and drags em along* come on, let's go then!!!😄😄😄

Branch: *laughs and let's er pull em along with er blushing like a dork*

A couple minutes pass since this is a palace and it would take somone a couple minutes just to get outside into a garden with a place that gigantic in size*

Poppy: *stops at the main entrance for branch to take it all in and admire it all*

Branch: *stands there smiling at all the beautiful colors and sniffs the fresh pollen in the air and smiles and looks down at poppy and smiles*

Poppy: *as she looks around a little admiring it all as well she looks up at him as he does the some for her but down and smiles giggling making him fall in love with er deeply and looks up ahead* come let's go into it!! I'll show you around. *and with that she drags em on in and shows em around the garden*

After a while of showing em around she looks to see how he's enjoying the place*

Branch: *as he looks around in wonder he looks down at er and smiles*

Poppy: well? What do you think!?

Branch: *scoffs* well, I think it's more beautiful when your enjoying it and having fun. That's the main reason why I like it, and because the colors and stuff*

Authors note: fyi I'm not a flower type of girl for one I'm allergic to the pollen and the colors are okay, now the rare ones can be nice even though I don't suit for flowers I get asked it and they are really pretty but I'm not going to go into a garden for it I love poppys cuase they can be pink and that's my favorite color I do like em but at the same time I dont. Anyways.

Back to the story.

Poppy: *looks up at em with a soft gasp and warmly looks into his eyes*

Branch: *does the same thing as well*

They both share that romantic moment for a few minutes until getting broke by the sound of her aid calling out to er as if it were the Romeo and juelet story and with that she looks into his eyes and grabs his left hand with her right* let go in hun...*smiles and walks side by side as she lays her head onto his as he does the same for her and they smiles walking in past her aid and her aid shares a warm smiles of happiness seeing her friend bond and feel more connected to a boy more then ever and one that's not all about himself and not afraid of anything*

They both go down and have a feast then get up to go do whatever they want to do.

As their both walking and talking and inkling to each other about random cut shit that they were🥰🥰🥰 somone stops em.

Is branch making life better then it was with me bitch?

Poppy: *is about to say something til branch cut er off saying right smack up*

Branch: you gotta issue?! If so your about to say hi to my nuckle- *with that he kicks em in the you know where and grabs poppys hand and drags er out of it* come on pops no one has time for that bag of dog shit.

Poppy: *follows close behind just admiring on how hot branch was defending er*

Branch: *as he keeps chatting away he looks at er face noticing that she's looking at em in a way not really paying much attention to him and smiles knowing what the cuase of the smile was and laughs on how he didn't notice cuase he wouldn't shut the fuck up and realized that poppy didn't care about creek and only him and loved that about her and hugged er and kissed er on the lips* what do you wanna do cupcake?...🙂

Poppy: snuggle with you... *snuggles comfortably into his arm smiling warmly looking up at him with a sunny like smile*

Branch: *smiles and laughs knowing what to do and he takes er to his room and closes the door and let's er get in first then him and both snuggle warmly into each other's arms not having a care I'm the world*

The next day poppy and branch are on a walk and poppy is explaining on how Creek would do nothing but live every creature in nature and would always try and make er go out but she was starting to get a little tired of it and a couple times tried to protest but wasn't able to cuase he'd always win er over in the argument*

Branch: *after listening to all that she had said* dang, but just cuase he's my brother that doesn't mean we're the same way. The two of us are completely different trolls.

Poppy; *understands *

As they walk in for a few minutes he spot something off in the corner of his eye but keeps walking but keeps his ears on her and his surroundings*

*snap*

Branch: *knows that there in a garden but that didn't sound like a animal stepping on a stick abd grabs poppys waist and holds er close*

Poppy: *whispers but it seams loud but not really* Branch! Whats *then notices em*

Branch: *does as well* what your business put here?

"Who are you to know?"

Branch: I'm with the girl..

"OH are you now?😏"

Branch: go away. You got no business with her.

"What is in it for you?"

Branch: get the hell away! I'm not playing games!!!

"OH really? I thought you were 😏"

Branch: move it! *knowing he's trying to pull a trigger*

"Nope"

Branch: go I'm not trying to be funny or cute just go before I lose my cool witch I feel is already slipping away if I weren't around her!!

Poppy: *puts hand on shoulder* Creek I think it be best for you to leave.

Creek: fuck you, you don't know what your even saying bitch!

Poppy: fuck you to.

Branch: *snorts at poppys remark and regains himself and looks right at creek* she said go!

Creek: *is about to until you can hear poppys moms call out as she walks in and runs out of there galring at branch*

Branch: *ignores em and turns to poppys mom running into the garden looking all cherry* ma'm everything alright?

Poppys mom: I got the best news for the both of you all!!!!

Poppy: what!? Way is it!? Tel us please!!!!

Branch: tell us please. I'm eager to know as well.

Poppys mom: your father and i....we talked for while about you two for some time and we decided....that you two, are going to get married!!! Isn't that exciting!!!!???😆😆😊😁😁😁😁😄😄😄

Both: *disbelief and shocked at the same time*

Poppy: not to ruin any moment here but, isn't it a bit to soon for the marriage? I mean....I don't really know em that well.

Branch: yeah, i mean she's gorgeous as hell but....marriage, that's a level that I'm not sure that Noth of us could meet, concoure, reach or even accomplish.

Poppys mom: *to poppy* it's a rule that's informed in witha law in this stat and we gotta follow the guidelines for it and you need to marry somone guy within a couple weeks or so.

Both of them; *look at each other not really wanting to break the law and understands that's what the Mims only following other then that they'd both let them be them but they can't with the law in place so with not being able to do or say anything else they agree to do it weather or not they like it or even if it feels rather way to soon a quick*

Poppys mom: *excrement craws all throught er body as she jump in the air talking to them about it*

Both: *happily listens to plan hating every part of it but follows through with it all*

Anyways imma do the next chapter as the marriage I don't think it be really long so do expect a short chapter the next time.

Anyways hoped you have a good night or day depending on your timeline or whenever your reading this. Anyways odios!!!