the fight

Branch: *is wondering and notices his family's hidout is in view and knows that he shouldn't be going over and decides to head a little bit away. He travels through the mud and sticks and hops over rocks and hug tree stumps. A couple minutes later he feels tired and sees and nearby rock and decides to sit down and relax for little while making sure he's not in view of the hidout his mom had warned em not to come over. He Sits there looking up at the sky in wonder and then feels the nice breeze past his face and smiles at the comfort that it's giving em. A couple minutes pass and he whips out his phone and goes onto wattpad to talk smack smack about creek cuase he feels like it*

Little bit after that

??: *brings out his knife* why did you bring poppy over to the ocean

Branch: *yips in fright and instantly turns his phone off putting it into his hair for safe keeping and turns to talk to em* I didn't she came up to me-

Creek: as if looser...

Branch: why are you out here? *notices the knife and gasps and stands up and backs away slowly* what do you want!? Just leave me alone and well be okay....

Creek: * laphs* I wish mate, I wish....but the reason why I got this is-

A bird Flys by

Branch: *screams in horror*

Creek: *laphs at his fright while pointing at em* hahahahaaaahh!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣scardy cate, scardy cat..branch is a scardy cat👉😝👈

Branch: it's not funny,you got no idea what it's like!

Creek: oh shut up whimper baby! Your pathetic and you know that....

Branch: stop that actually hurts....🥺😥

Creek: *rolls eyes* whatever...the only thing that matters here is that I'm hot...and your not🤭...anyways good luck with poppy, she's mine and always will be.

Branch: *screams* shut the hell up, I didn't ask foe ya damn opinion ass!!!

A couple hours pass and branch is back at the beach and someone comes up behind em.

Poppy: hey....

Branch: *gasps while turning around seeing poppy and smilies*

Poppy: i had heard some facts about creek and how he actually is. And also how you feel about me....

Branch: what I don't have anything towards you!?

Poppy: oh...that's what I thought...

Branch: do you love creek more then a firend still.

Poppy: now all that I hear about em I got second thoughts
And honestly I think your a little better then him and I was wondering if you would like to you know...hang out some time?

Branch: *ears perk up and wants to jump into er arms but doesn't and tears start to come out and hugs er* hell yeah, this is like the best news I heard all day!!😆😆

Poppy: I'm glad to hear that☺️

Branch: time, place....you pick😏👉👉

Poppy: *does the same thing* got it *walks away*

Branch: *smilies stupidly🥴

A couple minutes after she dashes away excitedly he comes.....

Warning: there is going to be a lot of hitting and swearing and blood read at your own risk*

Branch: *is standing facing the water with a smile and next thing he knows is that someone from behind em gives em a wack at his head from behind witch cuase him and jump and turn around and notices Creek angrily staring em down*