the beginning

Branch was in the woods trying to get some sticks for fire to help his mom and his family to survive in the cold.

Poppy: hey! Who are you? Whatcha doing all the way out here? You okay? You looking for something special?

Branch: FYI I'm trying to mind my own business  I don't need your help if that's what your wondering? Good day! *walks away trying to avoid er at all coasts*

Poppy: *is taken back from such harsh tone of voice* yo! You could of been kinder instead of all of this *points at em wile circling her finger at em*

Branch: oh my troll! HOW MANY TIMES I GOTTA TELL YOU!?? LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

poppy: well, need anything I'm here for you grump...*with that she walks off feeling hurt but doesn't let em get to her and tries to keep er calm*

Branch: *signes in eritation but deep down he actually loves her, more then his older brother creep and always flirting with her and watching her giggle to it all but sees right through er and knows that she is a little uncomfortable with it all and feels bad but doesn't think she'd be will8ng to let a grump like him help er out with it all and admit his true feelings to her, it's just to difficult with the way the suitation is, it's no use to do it...he has tried in the pass but his older brother always flares and tells er to ignore em witch kills em more cuase she listens to em and not what branch says at all*

Branch: *finishes it up and heads back to his family waiting there and kinda feels guilty for leaving them hanging for a long period of time*

Apollo: branch! Where have you been for the last couple minutes??!!

Branch: sorry father...princesse wouldn't stop talking to me....

Cassandra: did you at least say hello?...

Branch: *while putting their sticks in the pure to make the fire he hears his mother's words and inhales some hair while closing his eyes with a signe to go along with it tearing his heart knowing he did it again*

Cassandra: next time say hi....it will kill our whole reputation branch....ik it's been hard. *as she walks up putting a hand under his chin to lift it to meet his gaze* it's been a lot harder for creek* he's the oldest and is expected to do more things then you are so that's why we're not pressuring you to do your best and be happy....not at your age. Creek has been through harder times then you have, he's used to it by now but your not your still young and growing and learning....so we don't expect that much from you. Just for future reference at least say hi, I bet it will make er days lot better as well k.

Branch: *smiles through tears as if father starts the fire to burn it*

Creek: hi mum, hi dad. Oh... branch.... *goes and sits next to his father giving branch a hateful look and snuggles close to his dad as his dad does the sme*

Branch: *notices proteus come up and sit next to em giving his mom a wave but not seeing creek nire his dad and sits besides branch and notices his anger on his face* bro you good?...

Branch: it's creek...

Proteus: *grones and rolls eyes* don't let em get to you he'd being a brat for all we know.

Branch: yeah your right. *thinks* but if creek has been through a lot king of hard things...why does he hate me so much...is it cuase he got twin brothers and never wanted any and only wanted to be and only child and he knew that if any of us were born we would also get the girl of his life but knowing em well he'd win er andni will never get the chance like he is right now. I just wish I could somehow put em in his place emandsmirk at his face after it and leave em*

Sun starts to set as everyone looks up at the sky seeing might is arriving soon.

Poppy: *is at her boucony leaving up against the railings and placing her cheek into her hand and signing at the beauty in the sky thinking about that one troll she saw earlier collecting what seemed to be sticks for some odd reason and starts to think about em deeply but then after a couple minutes her maid calls her to dinner and rushes down to greet er family for dinner*

K that's all for now. Odios