breaking the news to poppy

Branch is at the ocean shore line and wakes up feeling tried and sad all at the same time and looks up and around em and notices he's on the shore line and starts to feel the breeze passing his face and he tiredly looks around then remembers what happened last night  and walks up to the water line and places his hands into it then feels someone touch just shoulder and jumps in fright and as he turns around he notices poppy and settles down but out of no where he hugs er in a tight embrace and for no reason starts telling about what happened that night and cries*

Poppy: what, but how? He would never. Are you sure?

Branch: why wouldn't I be!?

Poppy; woe uhh okay, wow uhhh...let me talk to em.

Creek: princess! Why are you out here? *notices branch and glares*

Poppy: creek, is- gets cut off by branch*

Branch: is your day going is what she is trying to say😅.

Creek: *crosses arms* don't by it🤨.

Branch: *sgines and takes hand away*

Poppy: uhh what I was going to ask is that, is it true what you almost did to branch last night true?

Branch: *heart beats a hundred miles*

Creek: *gasps and glares at branch for telling er everything* no he's making it all up, he's having a bad day and is only trying to find someone to blame for something he did.

Branch: WHAT!!!??

Poppy: *is startled by branches outburst*

Creek: he's saying to get closer to you.

Branch: 😳

Poppy: so you did this!?😧

Branch: no ask my moh-mmph *gets cut off by creek again*

Creek: shut it mate. There's no need to say what they don't know of. And stop the Kat.

Branch: *tries to remover his hand but he doesn't bug a muscle*hmm mmph!!

Poppy: *looks branch up and down then Cassandra comes in at the right time*

Poppy: hi, is everything good?

Creek: *is socked but knows it's cuase he left out sneakily and knows he's grounded*

Cassandra: *notices Creek and anger builds within er and looks at branch and how Creek is holding em* go home creek!-

Creek: buh but he!-

Cassandra: NOW CREEK!!

Creek: *is startled from er yelling and sgines and does as told*

Cassandra: poppy I need to stay away from creek you hear me?

Poppy: what! Why?

Cassandra: it's complicated please, do it for branch *looks at branch*

Branch: 😳 what!? But.....were......im......she's.....

Cassandra: *puts a head onto his shoulder and smiles*

Branch: *looks over at poppy*

Poppy: *smiles and nods er head*

Branch: *smiles and signes*...okay.🙂

Cassandra: *looks at poppy* I'm sorry hone...creek isn't in the right place to see you at the time. I jop you can understand.

Poppy: no, take as much time as you need, I'm always here if there are any changes.

Cassandra: yeah no broblem.

Poppy: *walks away*

Branch: *watches er walk away*

Cassandra; * notices* you like er don't you?

Branch: *snaps out of the trance he was in* huh what, noo!!

Cassandra: yeah mhm 😏I'm going to back to out hidout I don't want you to come home I don't want creek to hurt you stay out please.

Ace: wasn't thinking on coming back anyways.

Cassandra: k that helps out. Love you, stay safe. *gives em a peck on the cheek walks away and out of sight*

At the hideout

Cassandra: *makes it back*

Creek: *sees and knows he's in big trouble*

Cassandra: *comes up but not all the way* why did you sneak out?

Creek: *doesn't answer*

Cassandra: why creek?

Creek: *still doesn't answer*

Cassandra: fine be that way, bit just to let you know that poppy isn't allowed to see you anymore.

Creek: WHAT! WHY!!?? *is about to cry*

Cassandra: I'm not letting you hurt an innocent girl!

Creek: *wants to tell er the real truth but is to afraid*

Apollo: look at it like a lesson son.

Creek: but but...*gets up and tries to run away*

Cassandra: *for safety of others she grabs grabs his arm knowing she's going to get stabbed*

Creek: *having the knife in his pocket and feels his mom's hand grasp onto his and he gasps and yells* LET GO!!

Cassandra: AND LET YOU KILL SOMEONE ELSE NO, NEVER!!!

creek: YOU DONT UNDERSTAND I I I WANT TO BE ALONE!! LET ME GO!!  *struggles to escape*

Cassandra: *is trying to keep em but he's to strong for er* apollo!Apollo!!

Apollo: *knows what she needs before she goes nay future and grabs em from behind covering the knife with his hair*

Creek: *is still struggling* no, no!!! It's not fair. Let me go!! *still trying to escape*

Cassandra; CREEK STOP!! THIS IS GOING TO FAR!!

creek: *screams out of stress and anger* EEEEHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I HATE ALL OF YOU!! YOU HEAR ME!!! I HATE YOU!! *struggles harder and angry tears start to fall* LET GO OF ME I WONT HURT ANYONE I DONT WANT TO!! I I I WANNA BE ALONE!! LET ME GO...PLLLEEAASSEEE😭😭

Cassandra; *looks up at apollo*

Apollo: *you must not go far son*

Creek: I I WONT I PROMISE, I I I I CEH CROSS MY HEART!! FROM THE SUN TO THE CORE OF THIS EARTH!!!

Apollo: *looks at Cassandra * he promises...

Cassandra: *signes* fine but you better do as you say.

Creek: I SWEAR!!

Cassandra: okay go on..

Apollo: *let's em go*

Creek: *takes off and hides somewhere *

K that's all for now more the next chapter odios.