"Let go, I still need to pack my luggage, I'll play with you later." Shi Qijun carefully took the hair out of the little guy's hands, and packed the luggage.

"Okay, I'm here to play with you." When Shi Qijun sat back on the bed, he saw the little guy yawned at him, then blinked his big watery eyes and closed them

... Did you dislike him for being busy before, so you chose to sleep and not play with him at this time? Shi Qijun was helpless, but he still leaned the two little guys together, then stood up, thinking maybe he needed to get something to eat, he was also a little hungry.

"Ka..." There was a light sound when the door was opened, Shi Qijun lowered his head and raised his head, only to find a pair of shoes in front of him.

Look along the trouser legs at night, then the chest, neck, and finally the face.

"Xiu Ruiqing!" Shi Qijun looked as if he had seen a ghost.

He knew that Xiu Ruiqing was fine, but who could tell him why Xiu Ruiqing was here?

Shi Qijun didn't tell many people about the fact that he was pregnant with the child. When he was in the village, he used the excuse of getting fat. After giving birth, he naturally lost weight. So when he left, he stuffed some clothes on his stomach to pretend, and got in the car After that, it was removed little by little.

Facing Xiu Ruiqing at this time, he must have no stomach.

There were also two sleeping children in the house.

How to explain this, when Shi Qijun was full of question marks, he just looked at Xiu Ruiqing and didn't know what to say.

"Is there something wrong?" In the end, Shi Qijun chose to deal with it indifferently.

"Yes..." Many, many, why is your stomach gone, are you okay?

Looking at Shi Qijun, Xiu Ruiqing lost the courage he had before, and felt a little shy, well, that's right, he was shy. Now when he saw Shi Qijun, he blushed and his blood boiled.

Ahem, aren't these all symptoms of shyness?

"Really...hehe..." Shi Qijun really wanted to slam the door on Xiu Ruiqing's face, there is a ghost! Shouldn't you be saying it's okay? Then I closed the door smoothly, and then I put the child into the space, and quickly exited the room away from you!

This is how things go!

"Wow..."

The sudden voice made Shi Qijun froze in place for an instant, and Xiu Ruiqing was also surprised, and at some point his pupils seemed to dilate.

"That's a child, right? Go in and see what's wrong?" Xiu Ruiqing's words made Shi Qijun have no time to think about what's going on. After all, as long as the boss eats milk, he will start to sleep immediately. The two I will definitely not wake up within an hour, even if I urinate.

"Huh, come in first." At this time, Shi Qijun knew that he had no way to send Xiu Ruiqing away, after all, Xiu Ruiqing had already taken a step forward with one foot.

"Okay." With the corner of his mouth raised slightly, Xiu Ruiqing followed Shi Qijun in, and closed the door after entering.

Regardless of what Xiu Ruiqing would think, Shi Qijun walked to the bed, picked up the child who suddenly burst into tears, and followed his back, "What's the matter? Why are you crying so well?" "

"Uh...uh..." The boss pursed his mouth and was very wronged, he was just sleeping, but was woken up by his younger brother, who is good or bad.

"En?" Although Shi Qijun knew that the child would not tell him anything, it was just a question that did not need to be answered, so he looked at the boss carefully to see if there was anything, and the child woke up.

"This is?" Seeing a red mark on the boss's face, Shi Qijun really wanted to wonder if someone pinched the little boy while he was not paying attention. He was fine when he came out with the child in his arms, and it seemed that he was strangled just now.

There is no third person in this room.

Could it be?

Shi Qijun couldn't help looking at the little guy...

Maybe... When Shi Qijun met the little guy's bright eyes, he said to himself silently.

Maybe it was the little guy who woke up the boss, so the boss cried. At this time ,

Shi Qijun is 90% sure that the little guy did something wrong, after all, Wuqing gave the little guy a lot of good things.

"The one who was pinched?" Xiu Ruiqing looked around warily. Could there be any outsiders here? Impossible, before he came in, he only felt the two children and Shi Qijun, no one else?

"It was done by another little guy accidentally." Glancing at the little guy, seeing his smug little eyes, Shi Qijun could only secretly suffer this dark loss.

Because of this little guy, the big guy Xiu Ruiqing came in.

"Xiu Ruiqing, I think you have a lot of questions to ask me. You ask, and I will answer you if I can answer you. If you can't, don't even try to know the answer." Putting the sleeping boss back, Shi Qijun just woke up. Seeing Xiu Ruiqing who took off his shoes and jacket neatly and climbed onto the bed.

"What are you doing?" Shi Qijun spread his hands after putting down the child, looking at Xiu Ruiqing who was lying next to the little guy, twitching the corners of his mouth.

"Well, the little guy likes me." Just as he was about to make an excuse, he found that his finger was held by a small soft thing. Looking down, the little guy was smiling at him with his round eyes. .

"Hiss..." He took a breath, Shi Qijun stared at the little guy and couldn't say anything.

"Okay, now you don't have anything to ask?" Like how did the baby come out, like how did the baby come out?

"No." Xiu Ruiqing knew that even if he asked, it was impossible to get an answer.

He was very puzzled as to why the child was born at this time. After all, the time was wrong, but Shi Qijun would definitely not explain the reason. This problem probably has something to do with the sudden appearance and disappearance of the child.

When he was chasing Shi Qijun before, he obviously didn't see the child, and at that time, Shi Qijun's abdomen felt strange.

"Why?" Shi Qijun didn't look like Gao Xiuruiqing would not ask a single question, sat next to the boss, reached out and touched the sleeping Zhengxiang's boss, "I am very puzzled, why you don't ask a single question, obviously I There are all flaws here."

"I don't think it's necessary, because I pay close attention to you, so I actually know a lot about your anomalies, the more I know, the clearer I am, you have your own secret, a big secret " After hesitating for a while, Xiu Ruiqing continued, but he held the little guy's hand and shook it up and down. "I want to get close to you, but I don't want to use getting to know you to get close to you. I just want to... protect your secret." "

Very affectionate. But it doesn't suit your style. Who suggested you say that?" Although the content It fits Xiu Ruiqing very well, but Shi Qijun knows very well that this style of speaking is definitely not Xiu Ruiqing's. The eighth achievement is Xiu Ruihua.

"My brother." Nodding honestly, he spoke to the people behind. Seeing that the little guy was a little sleepy, Xiu Ruiqing lay down cleanly and arranged the little guy.