"It's okay, you go back to accompany your dad, your dad must be very sad, I think I'm fine, if you are sad, you can come to me, I will comfort you." Dian

Dian Shi Qijun didn't open his eyes, but the corners of his mouth raised an arc, and after he finished speaking, he put the hand on his heart on his stomach.

"If confirmed..." Taking a deep breath, Shi Qijun felt that this decision was not so difficult. "I just got the result, it's twins."

"Confirmed?" Xiu Ruihua didn't understand what it meant to be confirmed for a while.

"It is confirmed that Xiu Ruiqing is dead..." Opening his eyes, Shi Qijun stared at Xiu Ruihua's side face and said seriously. "Confirmed, I will give you a child."

"Why? You didn't want to let the child out before?" Already downstairs, Xiu Ruihua parked the car, opened the door, walked to Shi Qijun's side and opened the door to let Shi Qijun get out of the car before he was puzzled asked.

"There's no reason." Shi Qijun twitched the corner of his mouth, without saying a reason, and stood there waiting for Xiu Ruihua to turn back to the driver's seat and close the car door.

After seeing Xiu Ruihua following up, Shi Qijun turned around and went upstairs slowly.

"There's always a reason?" Xiu Ruihua followed behind Shi Qijun, but he still couldn't figure out why Shi Qijun did this. "I don't believe that you want to share one of the children with our family just because the children are twins."

After a pause, Shi Qijun didn't answer, but just quickened his pace and went upstairs. The appearance of the house is the same as when they left before, but Shi Qijun felt that because of Xiu Ruiqing's disappearance, the place was a bit deserted.

Is he really reluctant to part with Xiu Ruiqing?

After that, Xiu Ruihua didn't say much. Nothing he said at this time could change Shi Qijun's decision, and he might be fine with his brother. His brother has been here for so many years, so there is no reason to fall down this time.

It's just, Shi Qijun is... Xiu Ruihua looked at Shi Qijun's attitude and felt something was wrong. Shi Qijun already liked his brother a little bit, right? So what happened to the child?

Not sure about the doorway here, Xiu Ruihua didn't ask any more questions and then hurried away after talking to Shi Qijun.

He needs to know all the details about this matter, maybe it's just a misunderstanding, maybe his brother is completely fine.

"Qi Jun, I'll go back and make sure, and I'll call you as soon as I get the news." It was clearly planned before, and his brother could escape safely, but this time he disappeared, something must have happened inside Accident.

"En." In response, Shi Qijun sat on the sofa without moving.

Half an hour later, Shi Qijun covered his stomach and asked, "Wu Qing, comfort me."

"How to comfort, you have decided to give a child to Xiu Ruihua, after confirming that Xiu Ruiqing is dead. Or, you and the master will practice together? Although your talent is not good, it is still possible." "

Pfft , well, a bit of consolation." Laughing, Shi Qijun felt that Wu Qing's consolation was good.

"Actually, you don't want Xiu Ruiqing to reveal the matter, do you? Otherwise, you wouldn't say that you would give the child to Xiu's family. In fact, what you want is that Xiu Ruiqing is fine, and the child is still yours. By the way, Xiu Ruiqing also And it might be yours." Wu Qing leaned close to Shi Qijun's ear, rubbed against her, and said Shi Qijun's thoughts mercilessly.

"You know, by the way, when will the baby be born?" It's been more than three months now, it should be October of pregnancy?

Shi Qijun didn't want to find a topic to divert his attention from being obsessed with Xiu Ruiqing's matter.

"There are still four months left, and the baby will be born in seven months. I will help when the time comes, and I will directly open your stomach and take the baby out..." Wu Qing's words sounded pervasive.

"Is there a better way?" Shi Qijun was not busy paying attention to the matter of giving birth to a child in four months, and Wu Qing's method was really special.

"It's okay, it doesn't hurt, I'm very strong."

"Okay, so what's the matter with four months? If it's seven months, it's premature?" It's still a bit uncomfortable to stay outside, Shi Qijun hugged her Wu Qing entered the space.

After entering the space, I was much more relaxed than outside, and I fell on the bed and didn't want to move. "Wuqing, can you tell me if Xiu Ruiqing has something to do?"

"It's okay, that's his chance..." Sighing, Wuqing still told Shi Qijun. "So you should have a good sleep."

"It's okay, so the child is still mine?" Opening his eyes and raising his eyebrows, Shi Qijun's heart that had been gripping all this time was relieved. Exhaling a breath, he looked at Wu Qing with a slightly erratic look.

"Wuqing, I don't know what I'm thinking. My life in the new life was chaotic and I don't know what to say. In fact, my previous life was also very chaotic. It's a failure. Since Xiu Ruiqing has nothing to do , then I'll leave, anyway, the child doesn't need to be repaired."

"You..." What do you want to do? Wuqing didn't say anything, he looked at Shi Qijun and sighed, but silently agreed with Shi Qijun's decision, no matter what the decision was.

"I won't touch the money left by grandpa. I will donate all the money I got from Zhang Maohong. Let's keep this house. Xiu Ruihua will take good care of it. Let's go to a deep mountain and old forest." Thoughts It sounds romantic, and Shi Qijun also felt that he was too emotional, but he just wanted to escape, escape from all this.

Even if it's all of his own making.

"Then...the child was born, raise the child, raise yourself, in fact, life may be as simple as that." Shi Qijun didn't know what he wanted to escape, but he just wanted to go to a deep mountain and old forest, where not many people knew each other. his place to live.

Even though this decision is still very emotional, Shi Qijun thinks that as long as he is happy, it will be fine.

"Shi Qijun, you are indeed a willful person who relies on your emotions. When you are quiet, you can stay there and have nothing to do. When you are in a bad mood, you will become a person who does things impulsively without looking at the consequences." Five After Qing finished speaking, she ignored Shi Qijun and ran to Shi Qijun's stomach to stick to her.

"Pfft, yes, this decision is very hasty. For example, I didn't think about what to do with the store below. For example, I didn't think about how to deal with this building. For example, I haven't decided where I will go." Shi Qijun smiled wryly, The decision this time is really whimsical.

"So you stay here, things will always have an end, what are you worried about so much? You can't open the store below, you can't starve yourself to death, and the space can support you, not to mention You are still so rich now, what are you worried about?"

"I don't know, I just want to find a place to hide where no one is around, and then I won't be in contact with other people, and then nothing like this time will happen." In fact, Shi Qijun is because Xiu Ruiqing felt scared and uneasy about this incident.