It turned out that Wang Siye felt that with the relationship between him and Shi Qijun, it was impossible for Shi Qijun to agree to his request, even if it was useless to play the family card, Wang Siye decided to act at an appropriate time under the instigation of the Chen family. After getting Shi Qijun in his hands, wouldn't it be easy to transfer property later?

When Xiu Ruiqing came back, he wanted to tell Shi Qijun about this matter, but the situation at that time was so beautiful, Xiu Ruiqing decided to make arrangements first and then ask his father to tell Shi Qi about it. Jun.

That's why Shi Qijun stood on the balcony of his house in the middle of the night waiting for the gangsters to come.

"Oh, I'm still very sleepy, sister-in-law, when do you think these people will climb up?" He looked down at the people downstairs, because there was no moonlight, and there was no hole on the top, and Xiu Ruihua only vaguely saw some people below. The shadow is shaking.

"Didn't Wang Siye act together with the Chen family? Why are these people a bit weak? At that time, your brother climbed the window of my building, but he climbed very smoothly and quickly. These people are so weak." Very disgusted Looking at the people still jumping on the second floor, Shi Qijun felt that he could scare them away by throwing a stool down.

"Because they went to ambush my brother." Xiu Ruihua agreed with Shi Qijun's words, but there was nothing he could do about this situation. In their eyes, Xiu Ruihua had some skills, but it was nothing to worry about. Jun is a weak chicken, what threat is there?

What's more, what benefits does this place have for the Chen family? The reason why the Chen family agreed to Wang Siye's action was that Xiu Ruiqing had some connection with Shi Qijun, just to make Xiu Ruiqing unhappy.

However, now that they can directly deal with Xiu Ruiqing, dead people don't care whether it's a pain or not, so at this time, there are only some bad people who come here.

When Wang Siye got the news, he dropped the phone, and was so angry that he couldn't do anything about it.

"Come up" In fact, these people are not that bad, it's just because Xiu Ruihua is used to practicing against his brother, his skills are good, and with the addition of Mr. Shi Qi, who is almost perverted in five senses, these people climbed up to the fifth floor and turned over. On the balcony, as soon as he stepped into the living room, he was beaten unconscious by Shi Qijun and Xiu Ruihua who were waiting.

"One, two, three, four... seven, are there seven?" After counting, Xiu Ruihua found that there were quite a lot of people, so he took out the rope he had prepared a long time ago and tied them up. by your side. "Sister-in-law, you are so good."

Just now, Shi Qijun was even more accurate and faster than him. Could it be that Qijun is also a master at that time?

Shi Qijun twitched the corners of his mouth, turned on the light, looked at the man who had been tied up, and called 110 from his landline. When he hung up the phone, Shi Qijun turned his head and saw Xiu Ruihua's surprised expression, and could only turn his head to look at the distressed people on the ground who had fainted.

Is he going to tell Xiu Ruihua directly that his five senses are approaching abnormality, so he is accurate?

forget it.

"I've already called, you... Is there any news from your brother?" This leading issue has been resolved. Because of Xiu Ruiqing, this place has not been focused on, so it has been resolved smoothly, but I don't know what Xiu What happened to Ruiqing?

"You haven't given me any news yet, why don't you go to bed first and wait until tomorrow?" Xiu Ruihua was actually a little worried about his brother, after all, it seemed that the Chen family would definitely put Xiu Ruiqing to death.

"Okay." Shi Qijun knew that in Xiu Ruihua's eyes, he was a person who needed to be protected, and even when he came out this time to deal with these malicious people, he fought for it with a tough attitude. According to Xiu Ruihua's idea, he should stay in the safest room until the matter is resolved.

"Go, you need sleep, right? Sister-in-law, how long has it been since you went to the doctor for a check-up?" Shouldn't pregnant women need regular check-ups? Why does his sister-in-law seem to have been there except when she was sure she was pregnant, and then never went there again.

Not to mention regular checkups, I haven't even stepped into the hospital again, which is very strange. After Xiu Ruihua thought of this question last time, he kept it in his heart. This time, perhaps because the matter was almost resolved, he asked.

"..." It seems that you have never been there? But maybe it could be fooled by the fact that he didn't want to go to the hospital because he was a man?

Shi Qijun felt that he was really too careless, "What are you going to do? If you are pregnant, I think you will even treat the diagnosis as a dream. Although there are already many people like me who can have children Men, but most of them are suitable for the attitude of Mr. Wang? It is better to be strangled to death." "The kind-

hearted ones may just throw away the child and let him fend for himself. Few people think that this kind of person is normal Yes, Liao Jinnian said before that he had seen a man give birth, so he thought it was normal for me to have a baby. If it were someone else, he would have been scared away." Shi Qijun didn't immediately Go back to sleep, sit on the sofa and talk to Xiu Ruihua about it.

"Well, I think it's okay, but maybe it's really not on me, so I feel nothing." By Shi Qijun's side, Xiu Ruihua has already forgotten that Shi Qijun didn't go to the hospital before up.

After all, although Shi Qijun is a man, if he has sex with a man, if he is still below, there are many people who may conceive and have children. But there are not many who really accept it, let alone when their own children become like this.

Fortunately, this probability is not very high, and if it is not for a careful examination in the hospital, it is generally no different from normal people,

"Sister-in-law, is the baby in your stomach a boy or a girl?" Xiu Ruihua felt that this topic was a bit heavy , so he stared at Shi Qijun's stomach and changed the subject.

"I don't know, I haven't gone to the hospital for an examination yet? Or? Tomorrow?" Shi Qijun didn't dare to talk about twins, he couldn't predict the future, and now let Xiu Ruihua think that he didn't go to the hospital for an examination because he was afraid. For a while, the mouth was about to slip.

"Okay, come on, you go in first, just leave this here to me." When the siren sounded, Xiu Ruihua quickly stopped the topic, pushed Mr. Shi Qi into the room, and went downstairs to open the door up.

After Shi Qijun entered the room, he whispered to Wuqing about going to the hospital tomorrow, but Shi Qijun was still afraid that something abnormal would be found in his body when the time came.

With Wu Qing's guarantee, he went to bed with peace of mind.

The next day, Shi Qijun asked Xiu Ruihua, but he still didn't hear from Xiu Ruiqing. Although he was a little uneasy, Shi Qijun put down his worries and went to the hospital with Xiu Ruihua.

On the way, Shi Qijun asked how those people from yesterday should deal with it.

"Those people? Just leave it to my dad, but speaking of it, why is there no news from my brother?" Xiu Ruihua was also very worried.

"You should ask your father again. This is now, and there is no news yet." Shi Qijun looked at his watch, and it was already ten o'clock in the morning. According to what Uncle Xiu said, one night is enough, and Ze has not yet information?