Thinking of this incident, Xiu Ruihua's desire to become a monk became even stronger. Once you become a monk, it doesn't matter if there are people who want it, that means whether there are temples who want it.

"Hahaha, Yang Yue, you...hahaha." Shi Qijun was even more happy when he saw Yang Yue's embarrassed appearance, and immediately burst out laughing, covering his stomach.

Yang Yue, my junior's personality has become more and more playful recently, you can't please him.

"Okay, okay, you little dolls, stop playing." Xiu Frame, who had been silent for a while, just watched their mischief and shook his head, stopping Shi Qijun and Yang Yue from arguing again.

"Ahem." Covering his mouth to suppress his smile, Shi Qijun turned to look at Xiu Ruiqing. "Did you get some news when you came back so late?"

"Well, the Wang family and the Yang family are indeed united." Having said that, Xiu Ruiqing looked at Yang Yue with pity.

"Don't look at me with that look, I'm used to it, my eldest brother and I came back because of this incident. I never thought they were crazy, they sent me and my eldest brother a parent-child relationship severance letter, let us , and asked us to sign an agreement, saying that everything about the Yang family has nothing to do with our two brothers in the future." Regarding this point, Yang Yue didn't feel very sad at all, because it was actually the best thing he had imagined. It's over.

"...It's ruthless enough." Seeing that Yang Yue's expression was not too sad, Shi Qijun continued: "On this point, you shouldn't be in such a hurry to come back." Even if Yang Yue was there because of Father Yang. country, but Yang Yue didn't need to come back in such a hurry. And seemed a little anxious.

"That's right, the reason why I was allowed to go abroad before was because I needed to get married. I was afraid that the matter between me and Jinnian would affect them, so I decided to separate us. Because I had arranged in advance, they decided to send me abroad because they couldn't touch Jinnian. Separate, and then proceed to the next step. But now it seems that I have been completely abandoned as a pawn. I don't even need my eldest brother. It seems that it is on some kind of mountain." After Yang Yue finished speaking, he chuckled lightly, his face It was full of sarcasm.

How could it be possible for parents to do everything for their own interests and suddenly give up their two sons who could still bring benefits?

Unless they have already obtained or are about to obtain huge benefits, it is so huge that they will not feel distressed even if they give up these two chess pieces.

After his eldest brother made an adventurous investigation, he learned that they had hooked up with the Wang family, thanks to his second brother. As for the people behind the Wang family, maybe Xiu Ruiqing is no stranger.

"Dashan?" Xiu Ruiqing recalled what he had found, "Is it the Chen family who is actively trying to get the upper hand this time?" "Yes. It is the

Chen family. The second elder brother and Wang Siye are on the line because of Shi Qijun." Yang Yue nodded. Then he turned to Shi Qijun and said, "Wang Siye doubted the identities of you and Wang Sikai, so he asked someone for help. It just so happened that that person was my second brother. When the truth was found out, the two hit it off for no reason. On the line."

"The Chen family, are you on the line?" Shi Qijun was still a little confused. "I'm just wondering, why did the Chen family want to take over the city first, so why did they want to take over city x?" These were a bit different from what he had thought before, and they couldn't be connected. Before, he thought that someone wanted to completely control city x, but Yang The more you talk about, the superior has nothing to do with this place?

If you are in the top position, what you need is votes and support, and it has nothing to do with City X at all. Shi Qijun understands, when this point is solved, everything will suddenly become clear.

"Because Xiu Ruiqing, Xiu Ruiqing, you have a lot of power, right? You are in the army." Yang Yue stared at Xiu Ruiqing seriously for a while, and sighed. "It's no wonder that Zhang Xian and I couldn't find your information before. It turned out to be blocked, so it's strange to be able to find it." Shaking his

head, Yang Yue continued: "So I don't need you to get these information so quickly. That's strange. By the way, Xiu Ruiqing, I think you know what the Chen family is paying attention to this time." "

Well, he wants to be in charge, but he is afraid of threats. My rank is higher than his. He is a threat. What's more, I didn't want to be in office at all, I just supported another candidate. In this way, the Chen family regards my family as someone who must be eliminated." Xiu Ruiqing finished speaking He looked at Shi Qijun who was a little confused.

"Didn't you understand?"

"Understood, it's just that I think the whole process is too dramatic. From the beginning, it was just that Wang Sikai came to X City to avoid the limelight because he offended someone, and because he met me and was caught when he wanted to attack me. I fought back." Shi Qijun clasped his fingers to sort out what happened. "Afterwards, Wang Siye came here just because he had something to do, and then my life experience was involved, and then Li Mei came. But according to what I know now, Wang Siye came here with a mission. Because of me, he and Yang Yue's second brother got on the line, and then withdrew from Xiu Ruiqing's opponent."

"I'm a little dizzy." After sorting it out, Shi Qijun felt even more dizzy, this is actually a coincidence within a coincidence matter.

"It's actually very simple." Yang Yue was also a little dizzy after hearing what Qijun said. "Someone wanted to deal with Xiu Ruiqing, so they cooperated with the Wang family. When Wang Siye came here, who knew that he met Shi Qijun with his younger brother, and then hooked up with my second brother because of Shi Qijun. Prepare to deal with Xiu Rui Clear."

"To put it simply, I was an accident, but was it really a clever accident?" Shi Qijun, who was no longer dizzy, suddenly felt that his existence was so strong.

Because if he didn't exist, Wang Siye would deal with Xiu Ruiqing secretly, and it's not certain that he got on the line with Yang Yue's second brother.

"It seems to be true. Everything looks so smooth, but if it weren't for the role of your life experience, Xiaojun, maybe everything would not be noticed." Xiu Frame had been sitting on the side watching several people discussing. When Qijun finished speaking, he also smiled, it was indeed a very unexpected existence. But also because of this accident, their Xiu family made preparations in advance.

"It's so complicated, senior. I think Yang Yue and Xiu Ruiqing should leave such a complicated matter to think about. Let's think about your life experience." Liao Jinnian was always dumbfounded when he heard these words. It was time to finally speak.

He blinked his big eyes at Shi Qijun who was helpless because of his miraculous effect. "Senior, let's go to the important things to eat. These things make my brain hurt. I think the most important thing for you is to think about Li Mei. Will your mother come back tomorrow? I think she will definitely spend a large sum of money Throwing the money in your face, pointing at you "I'll give you a sum of money, stay away, and don't appear in front of me."

Liao Jinnian made his voice very high-pitched, and turned his head up. An orchid finger learns well.

"Pfft, Liao Jinnian, you must have watched too much at eight o'clock." After laughing, Shi Qijun and Xiu Ruiqing talked and went to the balcony with Liao Jinnian.

That's right, it's better to leave those complicated things to Yang Yuexiu Ruiqing to worry about.