"Don't worry, sister, don't worry, you find a chance to go to X City, and then secretly take that person's hair for a paternity test, if it is true, then use money to send him away, if it is fake, it will be even worse Okay, right?"

"Yes, go to City X, I can use the excuse of seeing my youngest son. Yes, what about you, brother?" "

Me? I'll ask the person who lost the child back then, and after confirming I'll go back to City X to meet you."

"Okay." After Li Mei hung up the phone, she went to Wang Xi's study. Nervously, he kept touching his ring, but there seemed to be a warm smile on his face.

"Boom." "Come in."

"Honey, are you busy?" Li Mei's tone was not as nervous as before.

"Well, busy, what's the matter?" Seeing that it was his wife, Wang Xi smiled warmly.

"It's like this. I'm not very relieved about that child, Skye. I don't know if he's sad this time. He didn't call me anymore. I'm a little worried." Li Mei stepped forward to rub Wang Xi's shoulders, with a tinge A touch of worry and concern.

"Go if you're worried. Anyway, where is Siye, there's nothing to worry about." Patting Li Mei's hand on his shoulder, Wang Xi shook his head with a smile, agreed to Li Mei's request without saying anything.

"Well, then I'll go get ready and see what to bring to Skye." The smile on Li Mei's face was obviously relieved, and she hurried out. He even forgot to close the door of the study.

Wang Xi looked at Li Mei's appearance, and shook his head with a broken smile, he really cares about chaos.

When Wang Xi went forward to close the door of the study, he vaguely heard Li Mei's voice calling Siye, hesitated for a while, closed the door and continued to do his work.

"Siye, mom will come over right away and get all the information ready. I need to know all the information about Mr. Qi at that time." Li Mei's tone was not as soft as before, with a tone of command.

After hanging up the phone, Li Mei casually adjusted some clothes, got in the car and went to the airport.

I don't know if it was because of luck, Li Mei didn't stop, and flew directly to X City after getting on the plane.

******

Wang Sikai's residence in x city.

"Brother? Is it Mom's phone?" Wang Sikai frowned, and his mood, which was not in a good mood, suddenly became even more irritable.

"En." Wang Siye who hung up the phone sat next to Wang Sikai, without even changing his clothes, sitting on the sofa with a very serious expression.

"What is she here for? Don't tell me that she came because she was worried about me or because of my affairs." Wang Sikai turned to look at Wang Siye, guessing why Li Mei came here.

"I don't know either. She just said that she would come. I guess in front of our father, he meant that he was worried about you." Wang Siye patted Wang Sikai on the shoulder, shrugged, and didn't know what to say. He no longer knew about Li Mei. What did you say.

If their brothers hadn't discovered it early, the money in the family would have belonged to their brothers and sisters long ago.

"Brother, what happened today." Without thinking about his biological mother, Wang Sikai asked about what happened today.

"Today's incident at least shows that the information I got before is just a drop in the bucket. My most important thing now is not to buy those people in X City, but to get new information again. As for Mr. Shi Qi? I didn't care much before, but Now, it might be involved."