When he took out the things, Shi Qijun's eyes were full of disbelief, he almost guessed what his grandfather left him, but he never knew that his grandfather gave him so many things.

Taking a deep breath, Mr. Shi Qi carefully looked at the property list in his hand. This is the list written by his grandfather himself. Seeing the familiar words, Mr. Shi Qi wiped the corner of his eyes with the back of his hand, and smiled a little bit at the corner of his mouth. Look carefully.

After reading it, Shi Qijun calmed down, "Grandpa, it's really good of you to pretend, but I like it."

What grandpa has in his hands can directly buy Zhang Maohong's Hongsheng, and it is more than enough.

Perhaps, grandpa is also a legend, not just a little old man in the country.

Shi Qijun was picked up by Grandpa Shi, and the two of them are very nice, but Grandpa Shi is old after all, so he went there when Shi Qijun was sixteen years old. After that, Shi Qijun rented the current house to live in for five years.

Although his eyes were a little red, Shi Qijun's face was full of smiles.

When Liao Jinnian saw Qijun's reddened eyes, he wanted to say something, but was held back by Yang Yue. Liao Jinnian turned his head and looked at Yang Yue in doubt. Yang Yue shook his head and made a mouth gesture [Don't ask].

When Shi Qijun saw the interaction between the two, he shook his head slightly, ignoring the loneliness in his heart. "Let's go, let's look at the house first."

Grandpa Shi left several properties behind, Shi Qijun chose the one with a storefront, there are two storefronts, Shi Qijun plans to open a cactus shop and a jade jewelry shop , he also entered the space in the morning and found out that the pile of stones next to the bamboo house were all rough emerald stones.

Forgive Qi Jun for not seeing it before, he thought it was a rockery, even though it looks like a pile of rocks.

Because there is a car, Mr. Shi Qi chose the road without traffic jams, and he arrived there in half an hour.

After parking the car, Shi Qijun took Liao Jinnian and Yang Yue to the front of the store.

"Senior, it looks like it hasn't been opened for a long time. Are you sure someone sells it?" Liao Jinnian is still a little familiar with this place. He came here when he was a part-time job before. The two stores have been closed like this, and no one takes them. Come to open a store, let's say no, Liao Jinnian remembers opening a clothing store here, because it is close to the school and it is a busy road, the business is OK. But after a short while, the store closed, and no one opened the store for more than half a year.

Liao Jinnian is also very curious about this place. He asked the local students, and they said that it has been like this for more than ten years. They come to open a store, and then close it after half a year. got used to. Later, it was said that the feng shui here is not good. Over time, almost no one inquired about the storefront.

"This belongs to my family." Shi Qijun smiled happily with his white teeth bared. He also knows the situation here. He didn't say it before just to see Liao Jinnian's stupid appearance. If it weren't for his wolfdog, how could he get involved with Xiu Ruiqing again? He hopes that he will never have any entanglements with Xiu Ruiqing again. of.

"Senior, you are amazing!" Liao Jinnian didn't feel Shi Qijun's malice at all, but Yang Yue's eyes were very surprised. He looked at the storefront in front of him, then at Shi Qijun, and frowned slightly.

"Senior, yours?" Out of surprise, Yang Yue asked.

"En." Shi Qijun took out the key, opened the store, and walked in. Liao Jinnian and Yang Yue followed and walked in.

There is really no damage inside, and it looks like a new house.

For this situation, Liao Jinnian is very happy, after all, a house without any decoration damage is very good. Shi Qijun and Yang Yue frowned at the same time, and after they looked at each other, they suppressed the doubts in their hearts.

Although there are not many people here, it is impossible to be in this state. Someone must be secretly keeping this house. It sounds absurd, but it is the truth.

These two storefronts and the building above belong to Shi Qijun.

The layout here is very special, each building does not exceed ten floors, and the smallest floor area of ​​a building is Shi Qijun, with two storefronts. The layout inside is different, like Shi Qijun, you have to go upstairs from the storefront, otherwise you won't be able to go up.

Shi Qijun is very satisfied with this situation. It is really tailor-made for him. He opened the store by himself, and then went upstairs directly after closing the store.

"This store is 150 square meters." Liao Jinnian looked at it, "The upstairs is the size of two stores, so it's bigger. By the way, senior, is the upstairs also yours?" "Yes

. "Although he was puzzled, Shi Qijun could only keep it in his heart. He never knew about Grandpa's origin, and he asked about it. Grandpa always said mysteriously that you will know later.

"That's good, senior, just rent a room for me, don't you want to open a shop? I'll do chores for you, and then you can't charge me rent." "Yes." Shi Qijun just finished

speaking , the phone rang.

Before taking out the phone, Shi Qijun was puzzled, who is it? Xiu Ruiqing? Impossible, I just sent a message to confirm the meeting place when I was in the bank, so it is impossible to call now.

"Hello?" Shi Qijun didn't avoid Liao Jinnian and Yang Yue, and directly connected the phone.

"Hey, Xiao, you should find a new place to live today. I need the room you live in urgently. You can move out tomorrow morning. As for the liquidated damages, I will charge it to your card right away." Unexpectedly, he is the landlord of the house where Qijun Shi lives now.

"Landlord, no matter what, give me half a month to find a house, right? May I know why you drive people away so obviously?" The landlord's tone was a bit pleading, but Shi Qijun was not polite, he When I rented this house, I signed a contract, and the deposit is another thing. Every year, the house is paid at the beginning of the year.

It's so hard to ask people not to rent, and give people half a day to pay them back. If there is nothing wrong with this, then it really is hell.

I was a little bit downhearted, and only Liu Yuelin could do it.

However, he was not dismissed so easily, "I remember when you signed the contract, you said that if you break the contract, it will cost ten times." For some reason, when the contract was

signed, the landlord added On this clause, at this time, Shi Qijun loves this clause to death. Regardless of whether the money is paid by Liu Yuelin or the landlord, Shi Qijun will feel at ease.

After hanging up the phone, Shi Qijun shifted his gaze to Liao Jinnian: "I think, there should be a lot of powerful juniors in your place." Needless to say, Shi Qijun said the next thing, when he knew this, Shi Qijun Jun just wanted to return the house and move in after the store was finished. Who knew that someone would plot against him, so he was in a hurry, not to mention there was a junior like Liao Jinnian who could use it.