"Well, where is it? I'll take it home. When will you come and take it away?" After paying the bill, Shi Qijun was about to pick up the heavy shopping bags, only to find that Liao Jinnian had picked up both bags.

"Well, in two days, I'll hurry up and look for a house."

At this time, Shi Qijun looked at Liao Jinnian carefully, hey, is he very strong, it looks like there are a lot of muscles under the clothes.

When the two of them walked out of the supermarket, they saw another... junior who was squatting on one side chatting with two wolf dogs? Looking at the taller figure than Liao Jinnian, Shi Qijun looked at his body, well, he is 1.8 meters, but Liao Jinnian is 1.9 meters, and this taller one is almost 1.95 meters.

The food is getting better and better now, sighed, Shi Qijun walked over and patted the shoulder of the boy who was still talking to the wolf dog.

"This is my dog, what are you doing?" The voice was intentionally fierce, because at this time Shi Qijun had already remembered who this was, another naturally dull junior who was inseparable from Liao Jinnian.

"Hey, isn't this Jinnian's?" Yang Yue raised his head in a daze, then looked at Shi Qijun in bewilderment. After watching Shi Qijun for a long time, he slowly turned his head to Liao Jinnian: "Isn't this your dog?" "

Pfft." After standing up, Shi Qijun leaned on Liao Jinnian's shoulder and smiled.

"Ahem. That senior, we have to rush back, or we will run out of time." Liao Jinnian also smiled embarrassedly, and after Shi Qijun stood up straight, he went to pull Yang Yue up, and handed the wolf dog to Shi Qijun Holding the still confused Yang Yue in his hand, he nodded his thanks to Shi Qijun, Yang Yue followed Liao Jinnian in a daze, and was dragged away with a puzzled expression.

"Goodbye..." Shi Qijun glanced at the two big guys who were looking at him vigilantly, suddenly heard Yang Yue's dumbfounded voice, raised his head and saw Yang Yue who was walking and looking back, beckoning.

"Goodbye." Waving his hand, Shi Qijun looked at the two who had been locked in the cage by Liao Jinnian, and sighed. "Come home with me."

The response was two dark growls.

Shi Qijun didn't care, he threw the two into the trunk, closed it, threw the things he bought into the co-pilot, and started the car to drive home.

He looked at his watch, and after dawdling for so long, it was already six o'clock in the afternoon. At this time, the sky was a little dark, and Mr. Shi Qi turned on the headlights.

******

put the two wolfdogs in the living room, Shi Qijun didn't dare to let them out, after all he wasn't very popular with them.

After taking a shower, I glanced at the prickly pear next to the computer, thought for a while because I was very happy to get the shares in the afternoon, so I started planning my future small shop.

The store needs to rent a place, and now the source of the prickly pear has been solved for the time being, half of the goods are purchased, and half of the space is sold.

Money, yes money.

Shi Qijun got up and turned out the hidden box, and gently opened it.

There was only one letter on the first floor, and Shi Qijun looked at the familiar handwriting on it, and tears fell slowly.

【Hour, I don't know when you opened this box, but I know you will be obedient, either you have gone through emotional ups and downs or you have failed. Ah, grandpa has always been so direct when speaking. Hours, you know, I picked you up. When I picked you up back then, I was at a time of confusion in my life, ah, don't laugh at grandpa, grandpa has always been very young. You have such a good temper, I have always been worried, so in addition to what I left for you on the bright side, I will leave some savings to you, oh, of course, there is also a surprise, okay? You take the key below to X bank to take it out and you will know what it is. 】

Turning to the next floor, Shi Qijun looked at a well-wrapped small cloth bag, and after opening it, he saw a list and a key.

Putting the letter away carefully, Shi Qijun carefully hung the key on the keychain, then lay on the bed and looked at the lights above his head with a smirk.

very nice.

Thinking wildly, Shi Qijun thought of space. After thinking about it, he turned off the light and entered the space.

As soon as I entered, I saw a small green group rushing towards me.

Although startled, Shi Qijun subconsciously caught the small group.

"Oh, you came in, I have something for you to eat~~" After finishing speaking, Xiaotuan floated away, and then a bunch of them floated... Shi

Qijun was very surprised, such a group could actually make such a seemingly interesting meal. Bring four or five catties.

"What are these?"

"Eat." Xiaotuan said happily, and then pushed the things into Shi Qijun's hands.

food? Looking at the fruits of different colors, Shi Qijun almost knew the origin of this small group, so he took one without any scruples and started to agree.

"Well, what are these? The taste is not bad?" Because when I came in, I chose a bamboo house, and Mr. Shi Qi put the things on the table and then sat on the bamboo chair casually. At this time, Mr. Shi Qi had time to observe this The bamboo house is all made of bamboo, and I don't know how to make it.

"Washing the marrow and cutting the tendons." Xiaotuan thought for a while, and then happily replied.

"Oh." After Shi Qijun said indifferently, he almost ate the fruit in two or three strokes.

I don't know what these are, and I don't feel full after eating them. You must know that he has eaten a lot of things before.

Watching Shi Qijun finished eating, the little green balls floated away and left.

When he came back to his senses, Xiaotuan was no longer there, Shi Qijun shrugged indifferently, and decided to go to see the prickly pear planting area, which will determine his future stable life.

After walking around the prickly pear planting area, Shi Qijun felt that it was necessary for him to buy a prickly pear illustrated book, many of which were not well understood.

There is nothing wrong now, Shi Qijun yawned a lot, and felt that his whole body was a little sticky, and smelled it, and it still smelled a little bad. Frowning, Shi Qijun thought about it and went out to take a bath.

At the same time, the window of Shi Qijun's house was pried open by someone else.

A man got in.

Because the lights were not turned on, it looked very tall under the little moonlight.

Shi Qijun just appeared, and then felt a little dazed, and was just a little confused about the sudden opening of the bathroom door, then took off his clothes, turned on the hot water and started to take a bath.

But Xiu Rui was frightened.

He only got in here because he was hiding from those with ulterior motives, because he felt that no one came in here. Could it be that he didn't notice because the master was in the bathroom before?

However, it was difficult for Xiu Rui to take his eyes off the person under the shower in front of him, so he slowly walked forward and hugged him.

After embracing him, Xiu Ruiqing was already in a daze, only the unknown desire in his heart.

As for Shi Qijun, he was a little dizzy after he came out, and then he felt hot all over, wondering what went wrong. Could it be that there is something wrong with the things Xiaotuan gave?

When he was hugged by someone, Shi Qijun was unconscious.

The shower in the bathroom has been spraying hot water, but something is being conceived on the bed in the bedroom. The fiery atmosphere and entangled limbs look so different at night.