Because Shi Qijun, an idiot, loved Zhang Maohong, so he would make excuses for him, and Zhang Maohong really had no one else outside.

"Idiot..." Shi Qijun's voice was a bit bitter, and in the quiet basement, there was a small sound of water dripping to the ground.

"Zhang Maohong, I won't let you go!" The voice was determined and harsh. After so many years in the mall, although Shi Qijun said that he didn't have that domineering momentum, he was not a soft persimmon that could be squeezed by others.

After calming down, Shi Qijun realized that he was uncomfortable at this time.

He ran out from somewhere in a hurry, and he had a fight when he was thrown into the basement, and now his whole body is sore. Also, that place isn't very nice either.

Frowning, Shi Qijun remembered yesterday.

Yesterday, after finishing his work, he received a call from Zhang Maohong, saying that he had arranged a hotel and wanted to give him a good night.

Shi Qijun felt that he was already twenty-three. He must have been happy and excited when he heard the news. He was no exception. To strengthen his courage, he drank a little wine before going.

However, after going there, there was no one in the room, and while waiting for someone, Shi Qijun poured down the wine on the table slowly. While waiting for someone, he received an email and opened it with the computer in the room, only to find that it was a picture of Zhang Maosong trading with others, but the item traded was him.

When he was about to leave, the door was opened, and a burly man with a resolute face came in. Shi Qijun was knocked down before he could say anything. Afterwards, because of excitement, he drank too much wine, Shi Qijun didn't remember very much.

When he woke up in the morning, Shi Qijun looked at the mess all over his body and the people beside him, but endured himself to put on his clothes and go to the company to pack his things, and then went to Zhang Maohong's house to tell his own things to take away.

It is impossible for him to stay in Hongsheng anymore.

Even if that man is not the man who traded with Zhang Maohong, because the man who slept with him was obviously drugged.

Thinking of this, Shi Qijun smiled wryly, maybe because he was drunk, he had so many negligence. And he was too impulsive. If he had gone home and changed his clothes before coming back, he would not have encountered Mustache, and he would not have been locked up here. It's just that he has this impulsive character when he gets angry since he was a child.

The pain in his body only started a little bit now, and Shi Qijun passed out in a daze.

When he woke up again, Shi Qijun had no time to think about the past, he was obviously locked up now, and this person might be the person who sent him the email.

call! After taking a deep breath, Shi Qijun found a good posture and slowly regained his strength.

No matter who it is, it is impossible to starve him to death like this, someone will definitely come. When he was arrested, it wasn't that there were no crowds at the gate, but now he must have been charged a hush money.

It's just that Shi Qijun didn't expect that the person who came was Mustache. Although he brought food, he mocked him for a while before throwing the food to him.

Shi Qijun was very glad that Mustache didn't beat him at this time. Just running was out of the question, because Mustache had thrown him the food through a small opening in the door.