14: Blind Date

Lolo fixed her dress in front of the mirror when my phone vibrated. I held it in my hand and unlocked it to check the message.

>> Lolo, you didn't forget about the blind date, did you?

No, I didn't. I was about to leave.<<

>>Okay. I'm really sorry. And thank you for going instead of me.

She replied and kept the phone inside her bag before exhaling deeply and twirling to check her dress once more before getting out of the bedroom. She gasped seeing the two men looking at her sternly.

Jimin was glaring at her with knitted brows and Yoongi was calm but with a pissed-off expression on his face. She cleared her throat and stared back at them shyly. "What are you looking at?"

Yoongi immediately stood up and approached her with a strict look. "I wanna go with you." He commanded and Lolo sighed. "I said no."

"Why not? I want to go with you!" His voice was stern. She looked at Jimin who was staring at her with narrowed eyes and scoffed. "Gosh, if you behave well while waiting for me. I'll treat you nicely when I get back."

"Treat me nicely?" Yoongi questioned with an instant smile on his face, "What would you do, precisely?" She walked towards the door while speaking, "If you don't make any trouble when I get back, I'll do it for you. I'll be back."

She turned and found Yoongi close to her face. She looked back at Jimin and smiled at him. "I'll be back. Stay and don't get yourselves in trouble." She warned him and Jimin nodded, waving at her. She turned back and opened the door.

"Don't be late," Yoongi called out and she hummed. "Got it, sir!" She closed the door and Yoongi turned to look at Jimin, walking back to sit beside him. He sighed deeply and Jimin stared at him. 

"I miss her already," Yoongi mumbled and heard Jimin laugh, "Good grief, give me a break. You have some serious separation anxiety."

------------------------

Lolo opened the door of the small coffee shop and saw the guy waving at her with a big grin. She bowed at him and then walked over to the table. "Hello! Were you waiting for long?" She asked politely and the man shook his head.

"No, not at all. I just got here." He said in an energetic voice. "I see. Should we order something, Hoseok?"

"Sure," Hoseok replied and ordered two cups of coffee and some creme bread. Hoseok was drinking the coffee with his eyes fixed on  Lolo which made her uncomfortable. She smiled awkwardly and he smiled back.

"I heard you never go on a blind date. But you are so my type. You're so beautiful." Hoseok complimented and Lolo flushed and thanked him. 

"Oh, I am not a person who has a hard time talking to someone. But I'm kind of nervous today. It's hot." Hoseok said while Lolo was busy drinking the coffee. "Have some bread." He said, sliding the plate to her.

"No, thanks. It's alright." She refused, politely. "Okay. Oh, yeah, where are you from?" He asked curiously. 

"I'm from Seoul," she answered and his eyes widened, "Seoul? You are?" She nodded. "Me too!" He cheered, "Amazing! What is your favorite food?"

"Well, Fried Chicken?" She responded and he gasped, covering his mouth, "Wow? Fried Chicken? That's my favorite food. Amazing!"

 Lolo blinked her eyes several times and sighed internally. "I heard you live by yourself?" He asked.

"I live alone but. . . Well, right now, I live with two cats," she said and he looked at her curiously, "Two cats? Amazing! I really like animals too!"

Yes, you love everything I like. 

"What are their names?" He asked and a smile spread across her face recalling them, "Yoongi and Jimin."

"Yoongi and Jimin? Woow, their names are cute too." He commented and Lolo smiled before saying, "I've been so out of it because of them. Once you look away, they get into trouble. They are supposed to sleep outside but they sleep next to me." 

"Wow, that's cute," Hoseok said with a smile. "Actually, I have been through a hard time lately. I'm tired of a lot of things." She said and recalled the times when she was crying for her mother and her two cats.

It was true. I really called them.

"Eat some bread," he said and she smiled at him. "I'll eat it later."

"It's tasty," he said and his eyes fell behind her, towards the door, and frowned. Lolo got self-conscious and thought that he was staring at her. "What the hell? Gosh, that's scary. . ." Hoseok commented, staring at Yoongi glaring at him from out of the coffee shop.

"What is it?" She asked and Hoseok looked at her. "It's just. . . A weird guy keeps staring at me from outside." She turned to look back but Yoongi quickly ran away from the door. She turned back, finding no one, and looked back at Hoseok. "Weird guy?"

Yoongi again appeared in front of the door and glared at Hoseok. He choked on his coffee and pointed at the door. "That guy. . ." She turned around again but found no one.

"There is no one there though."

***********

Hobi left for 18 months

Hobi left for 18 months. Suga lost his vitamin for more than a year. We lost our sunshine over a year. I don't know what else to say.