"Görüşürüz." She said as she stood up and left the office, fanning herself with her hands.

—-----------------

Knock...Knock...Knock...

"Eda?" Serkan called out as he opened the door to the office upstairs.

"Efendim, Serkan?" She asked, looking up at him.

"Do you wanna go and have lunch?" He asked.

Eda was contemplating whether or not to go but her stomach grumbled at the thought of food, making Serkan chuckle at the sound.

"So I guess that's a yes." He smiled at her.

"Tamam, tamam." She answered, trying to hide her embarrassment as she smiled. She grabbed her bag and headed downstairs.

As they passed by the lobby, Lara came rushing. "Serkan bey, your food is ready." She said.

"Food?" Eda asked, looking at Serkan, confused.

"I totally forgot. Teşekkürler, Lara. Ama, I'll be having lunch with Eda." He said. "You can have the food instead. It's a waste to be thrown away."

"Tamam, Serkan bey. Teşekkürler." Lara responded before nodding and going back to the production floor.

"You invited me to lunch when she had clearly prepared food for you already." Eda said, an obvious tone of jealousy in her voice.

"Yani...when my schedule looks busy, Lara usually orders food for me so I can just eat here at work." He explained.

"Öyle mi?" She raised her eyebrows at him. "What else does she really do for you, Serkan?" She crossed her arms in front of her chest and looked at him annoyed.

"Eda..." He smiled and neared her before he whispered. "Are you jealous?"

"Hayır!" She exclaimed with annoyance. "Why should I be?" She glared at him.

"You tell me." He answered, putting his hands in his pockets.

Eda shook her head and changed the conversation. "Why are we even talking about this? We are supposed to be leaving for lunch. Hadi gidelim." She then quickly walked out the doors, avoiding Serkan's eyes as he followed her out, a smug look on his face.

The drive to the restaurant was silent with Eda barely responding to Serkan and only kept avoiding his eyes. She was embarrassed at the question he asked. Although this made her think...Am I really jealous?

Arriving at where they were going to have lunch, Eda looked at Serkan and raised her brow as they came to a stop at the entrance. "Öyle mi, Serkan? What are you trying to do?" She asked.

"Have lunch." He smiled at her before getting out of the car, in which she followed suit, rolling her eyes.

Serkan had brought Eda to the hotel where they met Chef Alexander; where the restaurant was on the 25th floor; where he had also kissed her, not once but twice. Eda looked at him suspiciously as she followed him through the lobby and to the elevators.

Ding...

The elevator sounded, signaling that the doors had opened for them. Serkan held out his hand for Eda to hold for support, in case she might get scared, but he was surprised when she just walked past him with confidence and into the elevator.

They stood next to each other, eyes looking straight at the door of the elevator, silent. Serkan would casually glance at Eda to see her reaction being in the elevator but she no longer flinched nor got scared.