Chapter 7 - A Taste of Honey

Start from the beginning

'Hey,' Paul said softly, wrapping his arms around me. Our height difference became more apparent since I did not have my heels on. 'We don't have to do this if you don't want to. Honestly, I would love just getting to know you.'

'Really?' I asked him. 'The Paul McCartney would be okay if all I want to do is talk?'

He gazed at me sheepishly, a hint of green shimmering in his beautiful eyes. 'I told you you are different. Other women wanted me and they were only a means to pleasure. No one really tapped my artistic side.'

'Not even Jane?'

Paul had a small smile on his lips, 'Yes, I wrote some of my best songs for her. Unfortunately we lacked compatibility and that caused me to make major mistakes. I hurt her a lot and wish her all the luck in her life. But again, she and I never bonded over music. Remember when we covered Eight Days a Week?'

'Yes.'

'That...I have never done that with anyone,' Paul said sincerely. 'I have never collaborated. Lived and discussed music, y'know. Even our voices had chemistry.'

'I know what you mean.'

'Aurelia honestly, and I mean this a hundred per cent, you have unleashed something in me that I felt I had lost in the last couple years. My ability to focus only on music, without any petty politics. Ever since we recorded together, I've written new songs constantly.'

I knew he was referring to The Beatles drama.

'So yes, if we just talk all night it would still be very special to me. After all, that would be a start of something new.'

His confession warmed my insides, causing me to pull him closer to me. 'But Paul, I don't want to talk. At least, not now.'

'Oh baby...'

He captured my lips with his, humming softly exploring my mouth. My core throbbed almost painfully and I pressed my thighs together, seeking friction. After what happened in the alley, there was no way I would be done with him any time soon. Paul McCartney was my own personal drug, addicting and powerful. I wanted more, and I wanted it now.

Paul slowly undid the knot of my coat, pushing it off my shoulders. It fell on the ground with a soft thud. Next, he took my bag and dropped it gently. The thin fabric of my costume allowed me to feel his touch, my nipples hardening through the padding of my bra. Paul ran his hands across my sides, moaning in my mouth. His hands reached my ass, and he squeezed it gently, pulling me impossibly closer. I went on my toes, trying to lessen our height difference and feel his hardness where I wanted to the most.

I whimpered at the feeling of his cock against my navel as well as the pulsing of my clit. My fingers found purchase in his soft locks, holding them for my dear life. The room filled with the salacious sounds we made, our gasps, moans, whimpers and the occasional "fuck" echoing against the walls.

Without saying a word, Paul tapped my ass, indicating me to jump. I complied instantly, moaning loudly as soon as our sexes came in contact. He broke our kiss, staring at me with desire filled eyes, and started walking towards the stairs. My mouth instantly moved to the length of his neck.

'Fuck, Aurelia,' he growled when I started to suck on a spot, hard enough to leave a mark. 'Minx!'

I giggled, biting harder. 'What're you gonna do about it, McCartney?'

'You'll see, Forbes, when I have my way with you.'

The promise of having more than just once thrilled me and I kissed him, our tongues and teeth clashing roughly. Paul carried me into his bedroom, not breaking our kiss while his fingers found the light switch. After turning on a few lights, which had a dimming effect, he laid me on the sheets. The next thirty seconds were excruciating because he went to lower the blinds, blocking us from the world completely.