Chapter 1: It's the beginning

"Jabse tere naina, mere nainon se laage re..."

Pari's pov

"I will return in the evening....lock the door from inside"

I told Kalindi aunty. The way she was eating it looked like she didn't get proper meal for months.

She just nodded her head and again started to eat.

I came out of my house. This is a rented place. The owner of this house didn't live here.

I went to my dance school. I hate this road because it directly on the next side of Balaram studio.

I was walking in hurry to cross the studio, but i stopped by a voice.

"Pari.....he he he...I caught you"

I suppressed my breathe in bit irritation and put a smile on my face.

"Hello Uncle..."

Bubly uncle smiled at me. He is the assistant of the great choreographer Mr. Stephen.

"Pari,,,Mr. Stephen again asking about you....He saw you that day and he was impressed after looking at you...you have a lovely figure.... Please agree for the belly dancing....they will pay you so well...infact you will get a chance to enter this industry....God knows may be you are the next Madhuri Dixit"

I smiled. He said this almost hundred times i guess. But my answer was the same everytime. I don't want to be a part of this film industry.

"Uncle, my answer is still the same"

I said with a apologetic smile.

"Why not? Everyone wants to become famous...do you have any idea how many girls are trying to grab a single advertisement? And here you are getting opportunity like this, still you are saying no...I don't understand this Pari"

Bubly uncle was looking displeased.

"Uncle it's my choice...I don't feel like this.... I'm sure you will find much better than me"

I said with a soft smile.

Our conversation interrupted with the entry of the famous Rolls Royce. Everyone knows who is the owner.

I decided to leave the place. The spot boys and other crew members started to run here and there. Bubly uncle was also looking alarmed.

"What a life they have! Fans are going crazy.... can't you see?"

Bubly uncle said to me.

"I don't want this uncle..... I'm happy in my life, infact I don't like attention"

I said.

"You're strange Pari"

I chuckled.

Riwaz's car straightly entered through the gate.

"Riwaz Khan and Inaya Thakur is on the headlines these days.....God knows what is going between them...I think something is surely going on...that night I saw Inaya getting inside Mr. Khan's car..... I'm sure they spent the night together"

"Uncle, I'm getting late...bye"

I walked away from there. I really have no interest in knowing what is going in their life.

It's true that I have a crush on Riwaz khan but after seeing his behaviour towards me, the crush has gone. I don't even watch his movies these days.

There was a time when Riwaz's movies were like a fresh air for me. Whenever I feel sad, i used to watch his songs. His charming smile automatically brought a smile on my face. I used to dream like he is holding my hand and we are standing and enjoying snowfall together.